chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Feeling Uninspired.


OK. So I'm going to be real with you all here. I'm all for being real with my audience and speaking my mind on my blog because these posts are just as much for me as they are for you guys.

Lately I have been totally uninspired. I have no idea what direction I want to take this blog and I have no idea what I want to publish. I have been struggling to come up with ideas for the past two months and it's super frustrating. I follow a lot of other bloggers, so you would think I would get inspiration from them, but even that isn't motivating me. I actually didn't post anything last week, simply for the fact that I had no ideas and nothing written. It's genuinely so difficult to come up with ideas, even when you only post once a week, so I applaud full time bloggers for what they do. I definitely struggle sometimes and full time bloggers post way more content in a week than I do in a month!

Part of the reason why finding inspiration has been super challenging is because I'm so tied down to school work. I am constantly trying to meet new deadlines everyday. Tying to keep up with studying whilst maintaining somewhat of a social life ain't easy, I'll tell you that one. I don't get much time just to breathe and have time for myself. I don't get much free time as such because it ends up being taken up by sleep (which I don't get enough of). Everything ends up being pushed back because of sixth form and that includes blogging. I really wish it wasn't that way because I love blogging and I hate not uploading. Not only do I feel bad about it but I miss the feeling of not writing something that has nothing to do with my A-levels, like essays or presentations etc.

Another reason why I have been totally uninspired is because I don't actually know what my blog is. I think of my blog as a space to just do whatever I want. I write about whatever I feel like writing and hope that people enjoy it. I haven't seen many blogs like that. They are all a part of some sort of niche or category. Whether it be lifestyle, beauty, fashion, travel, fitness etc. They seem to fit a category and mine doesn't. Mine is a mixture of several so when it comes to looking for inspiration, I never know where to look. I don't want to restrict myself to one niche because then I just won't enjoy blogging, and that is the only reason why I do it, however it makes finding inspiration so much harder than it needs to be.

I have been blogging for 20 months in total and I feel like now I have hit a wall.
With that being said, I have decided that I am going to dedicate at least one hour every Friday evening to blogging. I‘m going to try and come up with a list of ideas every week and see how that goes. I really want to do Blogmas again this year but instead of everyday, I will be posting three times a week until the end of December. I am going to be coming up with my list of post topics and ideas this upcoming Friday and hopefully I can provide you all with good content again. I want to keep blogging for as long as I enjoy it and I promise to try and produce the best posts that I can.

it would help me out a lot if you left me some suggestions, whether it be via private message or in the comments below. Thanks so much to everyone who has been supporting me during the past 20 months (almost 2 years which is insane).

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)