chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Life Update: I'M FREE!


I cannot believe I can finally say this, but I'M FREE! No more A-levels, no more exams and no more Sixth Form. It has been a long awaited moment but I'm finally done. When I finished my final exam, one of my first thoughts was that I could finally go back to writing for this blog. You guys have been deprived of content for way too long and I'm so sorry for that. It was the worst time to come up with so many content ideas that I couldn't produce. Lucky for us both, I can bang out all those ideas over the next 3 months!

This post is not going to be too long because I don't want to bore you, however I thought I would share a little life update, showing where my head is at right now.

Blogging

I have a whole spreadsheet of ideas for posts already and I'm totally open to your suggestions too! Let me know of things you may want to read. Over the next few weeks, I am hoping to revamp my page a little. For example, changing my profile picture, updating my about me page etc. Hopefully this will reflect this new and improved vibe I am going for.
I think we have established from previous summers and Christmases that I am incapable of sticking to a regular schedule, so I am not going to have a particular time table for when I publish. You'll have to follow me on my social media platforms to know when I have published. Speaking of social media...

Social Platforms

Recently I was locked out of my Twitter account totally at random. I had logged in after signing out when it was distracting me from studying and I couldn't get back in. I had a message telling me I had breached their terms and conditions. Obviously very confused, I followed all their instructions and sent an image of my ID proving my age. After about a week, I got an email informing me that I still hadn't met the requirements and my account was going to be permanently deleted. Of course I was still very much confused and did a bit of research to see if anyone else had this problem. Turns out that Twitter was locking all accounts created before people turned 13. Moral of the story is not to make a Twitter account 3 months before you turn 13, otherwise you may be punished 6 years later.

With that being said, my new Twitter is @chelle_babesxo and I would greatly appreciate if you went and followed me over there.

Exams

For the most part, exams went pretty well. I'm trying not to dwell on the papers that didn't go so well. At this point nothing can be done about it and results day is way too far down the line to stress about. Just know that AQA really tried it this year.

Uni

My accommodation is all booked and I have paid my deposit. I also have a couple items on my checklist ticked already, in terms of what I need for moving in.

General Life

Generally, I have been super happy since exams have finished. I have had a fun day out with one of my best friends, went to my first party of the summer and celebrated Father's Day with the best man in my life. Of course like everyone I have had my little problems but the good have definitely outweighed the bad.

I hope this brief life update has given you an insight into what is going on with me. I'm so excited to be posting again and I hope you are too! Stay tuned for the first post real soon.

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x




No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)