chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

University Haul- Bedroom



Finally, I bring to you part 2 of the university hauls. I have been so busy lately with uni prep and celebrating my 19th birthday that I struggled to find time to write this post but I finally made it a priority to get the next few hauls up!

As I write this, I only have 2 days until move in day, which is so exciting.

My Theme:

The theme I have chosen for my room is grey, pink, navy and marble. Such a basic uni girl theme, I know.

BEDDING


I bought a reversible duvet set from George for £12. My bed will be a single however my aunt bought me a double duvet before I knew, so I'm going to be real cozy this winter. As soon as I saw it, I loved it. It fits my theme perfectly and I love that it can be reversed. 


I don't know what sort of people have previously been in the bed that I will be using for the next year, or what has been done, so I made sure to buy a mattress protector. It is from George and was £7. It's really soft too so it will add another layer to the probably hard as rock mattress. 


I have no idea where this duvet is from or how much is costs because it was bought for me. It's a double, like I said and I bet it's going to be super comfy. 


I got this navy throw blanket from Primark. It was originally £4 but I got it for half price at the till. It will go perfectly with the grey side of my duvet and it's super soft. I'm undecided whether I will use it as part of the bed or just to keep as a spare blanket for when friends come over. This is actually one of the only items that I bought which is navy, so I may take it out of the theme altogether. 


I got this bed sheet for my birthday. I was so happy because it was one of the final things I needed to buy but didn't have to in the end. I will most likely buy another one so that I can have one on the bed whilst the dirty one is in the wash. 

FOR CLOTHING



I have a bunch of spare clothes hangers at home that I am going to bring with me, however I bought some plain black hangers from Wilko for £1.00. You can never have too many clothes hangers. 


I bought some door hangers from Primark for £2. It will be good to put my dressing gown or jackets on. We don't have much wardrobe space so you have to make your own adjustments. 


I bought this pop up storage bin from Primark, which I will use for dirty laundry. As soon as I saw it, I was so excited. I LOVE MARBLE, and of course with it being a part of my theme, I was ecstatic. It was £4 but when I got to the till, it was half price! I'm obsessed with it to be honest.   



My mum got this light up diffuser for Christmas last year however she isn't really into diffusers and candles etc, so she let me have it. I thought I would save it for uni since we can't have candles in our flat.


My pillow is so lovely! It was £9.00 from Argos.



We get a dust pan and brush to share within our flat but I thought I would buy one to store in my bedroom. It was £3.50 from Wilko

This is just a few things I have bought for my uni room. I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x



No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)