chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Exams Exams EXAMS

I thought that I would make a very short blog post announcing that there won't be any Sunday blog posts for the next few weeks due to my GCSE exams starting next week. I've been dedicating all of my time to exams and blogging does take quite a bit of my revision time away.

Don't worry, I will still be on my account replying to comments and things, however the next post you'll see from me possibly won't be until the end of June. You may get short posts depending on whether I have any spare time but I don't have any planned at the moment.

I have so many ideas and plans for the summer, which I hope you can all look forward to! I've planned to post every single day of my 12 week summer! It's going to be a challenge but I have so many ideas, so get excited for that! My summer starts June 17th as that is the day of my final exam so the first post will be that day.

I also was thinking about vlogging my prom and graduation! If anyone wants me to vlog the day, then let me know and i'll do that! I'm sure my friends would love to feature on here xD
My social media are also there if anyone wants to contact me about anything at all. Feel free to DM me anytime and i'll try my best to reply.

Twitter: chellebellexo
Instagram: chellebellexox

I hope you have a great week and good luck to everyone else doing exams! You'll smash it!
     
     
     
     

    No comments

    I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)