chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

The TMI Tag

If you've never heard of the TMI tag, it is a very popular set of questions that basically just let viewers get to know the creators more. Although I am not a YouTuber, I have always wanted to answer these questions for myself, and having a blog has allowed me to have a reason to! So here are the answers to the questions!

1: What are you wearing?
I'm wearing my pyjamas because I've been doing revision all day, so I wanted to be comfortable.
2: Ever been in love?
Of course! Food is the love of my life
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yup, everyday....at 6:45am every morning. My alarm clock is so jealous of my relationship with my bed that it always has to interfere and we're always splitting up. It's tragic.
4: How tall are you?
Last time I checked I was 5'1 but I have actually grown recently so it may be different. I hope...
5: How much do you weigh?
More than you think. I actually have no idea what my weight is but I know I weigh more than people think I do xD (probably all that food I eat)
6: Any tattoos?
Nope. Metallic tattoos look cool though, so I may buy them for the summer xD
7: Any piercings?
I used to have my ears pierced when I was younger but they closed up. I may get them re done but I'm not sure if it will be any time soon.
8: OTP?
Noah and Allie from The Notebook and My parents (cheesy but I just love my parents' relationship)
9: Favourite show?
I'm torn between Empire and Australia's Next Top Model. I don't know why but Australia's next top model is just so much better than the other one's I've watched.I started watching it after Britain's next top model ended and I'm now obsessed.
10: Favourite bands?
I'm not really into bands any-more. I used to LOVE JLS and The Jonas Brothers when I was younger though. Oh and \Busted! Can't forget Busted
11: Something you miss? .
I miss before GCSEs. I miss my ability to go out without feeling guilty about it.
Oh how I can't wait until summer...I have so many plans that I can't wait for! Plus I have challenged myself to post a blog every day in the summer, but you'll know more about that some other time.
12: Favourite song?
I don't really have one. I just dance and sing to what sounds good I guess. I've been liking cheap thrills by sia lately but I wouldn't say I have one favourite song
13: How old are you?
I'm 16
14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is sweet, funny (essential), and someone who has aspirations for the future. Like they generally care about their future and earning a living.I can't stand when boys just throw away opportunities to do well for themselves.
16: Favourite Quote?
'Every Accomplishment starts with the decision to Try'
17: Favourite actor/actress?
Madison Pettis! She is such a sweet person and she is so beautiful it makes me cry. I've loved her ever since she started acting from the age of about 8 or 9 in Corey in the House. I remember when she followed me on Twitter and It was a real fan girl moment. It's crazy how much she has gown up. I just love her!
18: Favourite colour?
I don't actually know anymore! It changes all the time. I've been really liking maroon lately though
19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood. I like both! Sometimes you just wanna dance everywhere in the house and other times you just wanna stare outside the car window and get those 90's music video vibes ya know
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room if I am at home
21: How long does it take you to shower?
If it's a school day then 15 minutes but if I don't have school I can take up to 45 minutes...I like to take my time xD I usually spend 20 mins of it just thinking about sceneries that will never happen.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If it is a school day it takes me half an hour to get dressed, do my hair and do my makeup and if its a weekend I may take longer or less, depending on if I am going out. If I stay home, I usually just don't wear makeup.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
With my brother, probably, but other than that no
24: Turn on?
25: Turn off?
I could do a whole separate blog post on these so leave me a comment if you would want to read it because there are many xD
26: The reason I joined blogger?
I wrote the answer to this on my nomination blog post if you want to check that out
27: Fears?
My two biggest fears are death and not living a life that I can look back on and smile. Death is a pretty common fear for many people. It's not so much death itself but more how will it happen and when. And as for the 2nd one, I just don't want to live a life that I'm not proud of when I'm old. I want to say that I lived a good life. 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Lately, it's been school stress (of course) but today I cried when I was listening to time from Inception. If you ever just want to cry, listen to that instrumental because it hits you hard!
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today on text when I was talking to my girly (shoutout to Taya xD)
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
I discussed this in my introduction post if you want to know the reason behind 'Chelle Belle'
31: Last book you read?
I literally don't read unless I have to or if I am really interested in a certain book, so Of Mice and Men for English Literature. I really want to read more often so leave me some book suggestions in the comments.
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Like I said I don't read enough, so nothing at the moment
33: Last show you watched?
Everybody Loves Raymond
34: Last person you talked to?
My brother about 2 seconds ago
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My Butthead (Hi Robyn)
36: Favourite food?
ALL DA FOODS
37: Place you want to visit?
Maui! It is my dream destination. I've always wanted to have my honeymoon there.
38: Last place you were?
In my house: The living room xD
Country: Palma de Mallorca
39: Do you have a crush?
Nope. The last person I liked was when I was 14
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Um...never :P Not even ashamed either! I'd rather it be the right time and a memorable moment
41: Last time you were insulted?
I actually can't remember xD It was probably my brother Arron to be fair though. I loves dishing me out insults
42: Favourite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate but I'm not suppose to eat it because it breaks me out...I still eat it though
43: What instruments do you play?
I played cello for 3 years but I don't play any more. If I had carried on, I would have been playing it for 9 years now! That's crazy to think about.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Rings. I feel weird  without one on
45: Last sport you played?
Dance is a sport right?
46: Last song you sang?
Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande. I can't hit the notes to save my life but I try
47: Favourite chat up line?
No. Just No. They're all just No. I find this one pretty funny though 'If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple'
48: Have you ever used it?
All the time...
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
With exams it feels like the last person I hung out with was myself in the womb! It was probably my friends months ago though
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to! 

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)