chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Morphe 35O2 Review





EEEEK, my first Morphe Palette! So, if you saw my Christmas Wishlist last year, you would know that I wanted the Morphe 35P palette. My brother told me on Christmas day that he went to order it for me but it actually went out of stock, so had to buy me something else (which I was totally fine with). I thought I'd wait to be paid from work and then I would treat myself to it instead but it was still out of stock. I ended up falling in love with the look of the 35O2 palette and ordered that instead! I'm sure I'll still buy the 35P at some point, but I am so glad I got this palette. Today I thought I would give my own review of the palette.

Purchasing details:
Cost: £23
Retailer purchased from: Beauty Bay
Shipping: Paid Standard and came within 2 days

I always get amazing service from Beauty Bay and it came full packaged and protected, which is a huge tick in my books.




The packaging is really nice. If you are unaware, Morphe revamped during October 2017, including different packaging and a new logo. I think it looks really nice. The black makes it look really sleek and the new logo is very professional compared to the older one. This is my first Morphe product (but certainly not the last), so I have nothing to compare it with, however Morphe is all over social media, so I'm sure you can see the difference for yourself. The only thing I would say is that I wish the names of the eyeshadows were printed on the actual palette rather than on a plastic slip, just because I'm always losing things. So far, Its still in tact but I'm not sure how long that may last haha.

The actual product is AMAZING! The pigmentation is insane and the colours are so beautiful. I have become a huge fan of warm tones recently and this is a dream. If you love warm tones, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. It has really pretty shimmer shades and some of the most creamy and buttery matte shades. I would say the matte shades are actually slightly better than the shimmers, in my opinion- which is actually amazing, since many brands tend to fail with the matte colours.

I took photos of a few swatches down below.







This is a palette that you could use for everyday or for a glam look. It has a bunch of neutral colours but also some bright and bold shades like the reds and that super intense black called Whiz. It is the most pigmented black I have ever used. You definitely need to take your time with it, because the pigment is so high with this one.

The colours work so well together and they blend so well.

Overall, I am loving this palette and if you're debating getting it, I say go for it. It is definitely worth the money.

 

4 comments

  1. This palette is absolutely stunning! The Morphe palettes are to die for xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are so beautiful and I love it even more than I originally thought I would! I definitely want to get the 35P at some point too. Thanks for reading hun!

      Delete
  2. Loving these shades, the swatches are so pigmented too! I always want to do a red smokey eye but its so hard finding the right tones... maybe one to try!

    Lucy // www.lucycynthia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally give it a go. Its so worth the money♡

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)