chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

March Academic Goals



We are 3 months into 2018 people...wow. I skipped February because I didn't actually have any goals for the month. My only goal was pretty much just to carry on with organising class notes, doing coursework and revision, which really wasn't much different to January. Don't worry though because I am back to share my academic goals for the month of March!

1) FINALLY do my EPQ Presentation

I was supposed to do this back in December but something has always gotten in the way of it actually happening. In December we had a Snow Day, in January I caught the flu, the week of the presentation and had a full week off and February was already booked in with other things, so March 1st, is when I finally get it over with. Let's all pray I actually get to do it because I am so ready to get it done. I'm usually pretty good with presentations, so lets just hope it goes well.

2) MOCK EXAM WEEK

I hate mock exams. The same anxiety and stress, without the real result, however I appreciate the purpose of them. Mock week is set from Monday 12th to Friday 17th and that means I have a week to finish revision and prep. I've been working hard for them over the half-term and I've been staying back late at sixth form to fit in extra hours. Lets hope they go to plan because I did really well last mock week and I only want to grow.

3) Writing essays/doing mock questions

Despite mock week this month, I want to start writing essays or doing mock questions every other day to get marked and looked over. I've found that the best way I learn is by practising and then getting feedback. My teachers are probably going to get so sick of me but its getting closer and closer to the real deal. I want to have everything completely down and go into the exam hall in May with confidence. I want to focus on structure, language and hitting the criteria's.

These are my top 3 goals for the month of March!!

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)