chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

April Academic Goals


It is that time of the month, where I share my academic goals with you all. I can't believe we have made it to the final term! It's crazy how quickly it has actually gone, despite it feeling like forever some days. Only one more term of sixth form left and my A-level journey will come to an end. I don't have many goals this month, however I thought I would share what I have anyway.

1) Send Off All My Coursework

I FINALLY finished my EPQ last month, hurraaaay! It's been a long time coming. My English coursework is done, but my teacher said she is happy to give me little improvements before it gets sent off, which I am totally cool with. History is nearly there, however I just need to do all my referencing and fine tuning. Hopefully by the end of April, it will be sent off and I can focus on examinations.

2) Make Final Flash Cards for Subject Content

I am in the process of making the final flashcards for History and Politics. I plan to finish them this month and spend a little bit of time each day, reading through them. Exams for both History and A2  Politics are in June, so giving a month and a bit, everyday to really absorb the information (alongside essay writing of course), will be beneficial.

3) Write essays for P1 Politics

I decided to resit P1 Politics this year as I wasn't happy with my AS results. I started revision about a month ago, which is probably way too late, however it slipped my mind that I decided to resit, until we got the exam dates at the end of Feb. It is safe to say, it has been intense, trying to cram it into my schedule. I plan to write a bunch of practise essays over the month. The exam is in May, which is so crazy but I am confident it can go better the second time around. I have already done revision and practise for 5/10 mark questions, however this month I need to ensure I have gotten the 25 mark questions down.

These are my goals for the month of April. Of course I will be continuing to study for all my subjects as much as possible, as usual.

What are your goals for April?

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)