chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Wishlist 2017


YAY! My first post of the Christmas season is finally here. I will be doing Blogmas this year, however instead of everyday like last year, I will be posting three times a week until the New Year. It won't be on set days, just three posts every week until January 1st. The reason for doing this is because of time. I actually don't finish sixth form for the holidays until December 22nd which is just awful and should be illegal in my opinion. I'm constantly busy with school, so I wouldn't have any time to write and post everyday, however I will definitely be able to do it next year when I'm at university, since I SHOULD have more time for myself.

Anyway, for my first post, I thought I would share my Christmas wish list for this year. I find that doing them helps my family and friends out a lot. I am in no way expecting these things, it is just a collection of things I am WISHING for and anything I don't get, I can either buy for myself or live without it. It is perfectly fine.

Beauty:

Morphe 35P- I've always wanted to try a Morphe Palette and wanted to try the 35F last year but didn't ask for it in the end. Purple is my favourite colour to wear on my eyes since it makes my brown eyes really stand out and suits my complexion well.

Nail Polish- I wear nail polish all the time and my nails are rarely bare so I go through bottles very quickly. I'm really in need of some new ones, so I figured I'd put it on my wishlist. My favourite brand is OPI and Primark do some really nice ones too.

Real Techniques Sponge- I own this sponge already but I need to replace it. I was going to buy it myself but thought I would put it on my list since it's a good stocking stuffer and saves me £6 haha.

A makeup brush pot- I need some brush holders/pots so I put it on my list.

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion- This went on my list last year and I got it. I love it so much and I ran out about three months ago but never got around to ordering another bottle, so here it is on my list again.

An Ofra Highlighter- This one is super optimistic because I really don't need anymore highlighters BUT I have been wanting an Ofra highlighter pretty much all year. It was 50% off on Black Friday but went out of stock about an hour before I was ready to buy it.

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer- This is the product I have been wanting to try the most from FB but I can't seem to bring myself to spend £16 on a lip-gloss when I have so many other things I have to buy. I thought I'd put it on my list but if I don't get it, I will get it in the new year as a treat for myself.

A Highlighter Brush- My highlighter brush has seen better days and I definitely need a new one. I hear the Morphe R37 is really good.

Debenhams Gift Card- There are so many other makeup bits I would love to get so I put a Debenhams gift card on my list so that I would be able to buy them myself.


Fashion:

Gym Clothing- I want to get into fitness and dancing again, so I've asked for some gym clothing, like sports bras and leggings etc.

Cute Underwear Sets- I get this every year anyway. I'm a girl, cute underwear is necessary.

Loungewear two piece- They just look so comfortable and definitely something I would get a lot of wear out of. I live in leggings and hoodies most the time.

High-Waisted Skinny Jeans- You can never have too many.

Camo Jeans/Bottoms- These can either look awful or amazing, but I'm willing to take the risk. I have seen so many cute outfits with Camo trousers that I hope I can rock.

New Trainers- I don't have a specific preference or idea of what type, but I am DESPERATE for new trainers. As long as they're comfy and go with most things, I'm happy.

A New School Bag- I have had my school bag for over a year and I think its time to switch it now. I definitely want black this time and something fairly big in size. This Adidas one is perfect. I'm more for practicality over anything else when it comes to bags for sixth form.

Oversized Hoodie- I live in my oversized hoodie from Primark. I wear it all the time and I think I'm probably going to end up collecting oversized hoodies now. I'm 5'2 so everything oversized can literally be wore as a dress. Sometimes I do that and wear shorts underneath.

A Silver Ring- I already have a sterling silver ring that my Dad got me for my 16th Birthday and I wear it almost everyday. I love it and would love another ring to wear with it or interchangeably.

Nude Heels- I'm the same size as my Mum so we borrow each other's shoes all the time. My mum has a pair of nude stilettos that are super nice and fit me perfectly but I find them extremely high, so I would love a pair of my own that I can walk in.

Clothing Gift Card- Similar to the reason for the Debenhams card, I would love to buy so many things, so having a gift card would make things so much easier.


Tech:

A New Phone- I've had my Samsung Galaxy J5 for 2 years now and it's literally on it's death bed. It is constantly mal-functioning.

Earphones- I haven't broken or lost mine yet but give it another few months, so may as well get a backup right?

A Phone Ring- I would only need this if I get the phone. I have one on my current phone but once you stick it on, you can't take it off, so you'd need to buy a new one for another phone.

A light up mirror- My Mirror is super old, so I do need to replace it. I have heard great things about this light up mirror and it would make doing makeup at 6:15am every morning so much easier, especially in the winter.

A Phone Ring Light- This is just something I have heard a lot of beauty gurus use and their Instagram pictures are always amazing so....


Stationery and Other Bits:

The Peony Happiness Planner- I actually won it in an Instagram Back To School Giveaway and should be receiving it as a Christmas present from them as I'll be receiving the 2018 version. It is sooooo beautiful, and I am still so happy I won it.

A 2018 Weekly Planner- I just need a regular weekly planner for sixth form and stuff to write deadlines and things. I usually get mine from Poundland, which I am totally happy with.

Book Tabs- I need some book tabs for school notes and textbooks. This is a good stocking stuffer that costs like 40p and something I will use.

A Stapler- I had a stapler last year that I used all the time at sixth form but managed to snap it in half back in September. I've really missed having one in my bag because I can never find one in sixth form Like EVER. Plus it seems to be my most borrowed item ever so its a present for about 20 of us.

Dear John (book)- I LOVE Nicolas Sparks books but I have never read or seen Dear John before. I've watched the trailer and it looks amazing. I always read the books before watching the films though so I've asked for it this Christmas.

Forever 21 Stationery Set- I love marble and I love stationery.

Pens- I always need pens and get them pretty much every Christmas. Can't start a new term or new year without fresh ink hehe (wow I'm lame)

So this is my wishlist. I OBVIOUSLY do not expect to receive all this. If I did, then I would be a very happy girl, however I really don't expect all these things. I hope if friends/family are seeing this, it has been some help.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)