chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

I've been nominated for an award?

Liebster Award
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14800691/?claim=wb4gkypd3kf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


A few days ago, I was nominated for a Liebster award by Sara Batchelor! I am absolutely appreciative  and grateful to have been nominated. I've only been blogging for a couple of weeks, so this is crazy to me! Go check out her blog www.sarabatchelor.wordpress.com


Part of being nominated requires me to follow 6 rules. The 6 rules are:

1) Thank the blogger who nominated you
2) Display the award on your blog
3) Answer 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
4) Post 11 random facts about yourself
5) Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers
6) Create your own set of questions for your nominees to answer


Here are the questions that Sara gave to me:

1) Why did you start blogging?


Well, I've been through a lot of ups and downs in the past but during the past 2 years, I've changed in the best way possible. I really wanted to express the new me in some way. I always knew that I wanted to do something in my life that inspired people and made people happy. I was actually watching a ton of YouTube videos one night and I started wondering what it would be like to make videos myself. I knew I'd love to do something similar but I'm not that comfortable in front of a camera. That's when blogging came to mind. It ticked all the right boxes but I wasn't 100% sure if it was something that I should do. Like always when I have an idea, I asked my friends for their opinion on our group-chat. They were actually incredibly excited about the idea and I got straight to planning some ideas.

Describe yourself in three words
Quirky, Ambitious, Creative.

What is your favourite song right now?
Well, I have two and I find it really difficult to pick one over the other. They're both by Ariana Grande and they are 'Be alright' and 'Dangerous woman'. I LOVE THEM!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself studying history in university. I'm praying that I'll be healthy and safe. Maybe in a relationship? Who knows!

Who is your biggest blog inspiration?
Like I said before, I've only just been into blogging, so I've only just started to follow a bunch of blogs recently. At the moment, I've been enjoying Beauty spectrum. She is my age, it's so easy to relate to her. She is also from the UK, so again she is super easy to relate to. She is generally someone that I'd love to be friends with one day. She's so lovely!

Have you ever travelled anywhere, if so where?
I travelled quite a bit when I was a baby but I've only been to one place outside of the UK that I actually remember. I went to Orlando in Florida last summer to celebrate my dad and I's birthday (we share a birthday). It was such an incredible 2 weeks and we plan to go again in the near future. We're planning to go to two places this year, which I am buzzing about!

Would you encourage your friends to start a blog and why/why not?
Of course! Blogging has already become one of my favourite things to do! I get the best feeling whenever I press publish. Just a sense of pride and happiness takes over me! I would recommend it to everybody! Don't feel scared to do it because it honestly is the best community ever and you'll feel so welcomed when you start. 

What social media platforms do you use to promote your blog content?
I mainly use Snapchat because it is my favourite social media app. I use Instagram and Twitter too (more so Twitter). I am apart of a few Facebook groups with other bloggers and I also share my content on there.

What is your favourite movie of all time?
100% The notebook! I don't know what it is but I just love that film! I cry every single time I watch it. It's just such a beautiful story.

Have long have you been blogging for?
Just 2 weeks now! Hasn't been very long but It's already been the best experience.

What do you do in your spare time, besides blogging?
I love to dance and I sometimes bake. I haven't done much of either because of my exams but I do enjoy them A LOT. My main source of entertainment at the moment is Snapchat!

11 Random facts about me:

1) My favourite TV shows growing up were Hannah Montana, That's So Raven and Zoey 101
2) I hate carrots
3) I have a scented candle obsession
4) I love all sea food except sushi
5) I've never been in a real relationship
6) I've never watched Marley and Me
7) I am actually full Black (people think I'm mixed)
8) I would pick fruit over sweets any day
9) I played Cello for 3 years
10) I was born with Polydactyly and had an operation as a baby
11) I have an afro

I nominate:

1) Anthea's project life
http://www.antheasprojectlife.co.za/category/blog/

2) Naturally K. Rich
https://naturallykrich.wordpress.com/

3) Anita Barratt
http://www.ihearyoubutwhy.blog.com/

4) Being Erin
http://www.beingerin.com/

5) A fort night away
http://afortnightaway.com/

6) Tara
http://www.balletandbroadway.blogspot.co.uk/

7) Rebecca
http://www.buyittryitblogit.com/

8) Jamie
http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/my-beauty-confessions-tag.html

9) Earth to Kace
http://www.earthtokace.com/

10) Lucy
https://lucydorlingbeautyblog.wordpress.com/about/

11) Mady
https://onthedaylight.wordpress.com/

My questions for the nominees:

1) Why did you choose to start blogging?
2) What is your favourite thing about yourself?
3) What is your favourite memory with a friend?
4) What would your dream job be and why?
5) What is your favourite season and why?
6) Do you have any goals you want to reach this year?
7) What event in your life has made you who you are?
8) What has been your favourite blog post to write?
9) What are your hobbies?
10) Who do you look up to the most?
11) Do you wear make-up, if so why?

Thanks again to Sara for the nomination and I look forward to reading my nominees' responses!

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)