chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My 2017 Bucket List


2017. I have said it a million times and I'm never going to stop saying it until the year is over. I truly believe that 2017 is going to be the best year of my life! So many memories and adventures.

Today I bring to you my 2017 Bucket List! I know for a fact that I won't complete all of these things but these are just things I would like to do this year for fun or as a goal.

1) Re-decorate my bedroom
2) Get a Job
3) Go on holiday with friends
4) Go to London with friends
5) Start a Travel Vlog channel
6) Learn to Drive
7) Go to a Music Festival
8) Keep a Journal
9) Surprise a loved one
10) Learn how to speak Italian
11) Try skiing
12) Meet a YouTuber or someone famous
13) Learn how to roller skate (again)
14) Get offers from all my university choices
15) Go on a zip-line (again)
16) Visit at least 3 other cities in the UK
17) Visit the states again
18)  Go to the theatre and start a standing ovation (that would be cool)
19) Have a candle lit dinner
20) Have/ go to a photo-shoot
21) Go on a bike ride (I never ride)
22) Become a member of a dance company
23) Go a day without technology
24) Become a mentor
25) Host a giveaway on my blog

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)