chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

July Round-Up


Another end to a month, means another round-up! Lots of people have gone back to normal life (although it seems), but for the most part I've still been at home. I'm not convinced the country is in a position to be "normal" yet, so I'm in no rush at all. I'm definitely missing society but I'm trying to be as cautious as I can. In August I'll probably start to leave my house more, so hopefully my August round-up will be a great read. Most of the month has been spent at home, watching movies, doing bible studies and online shopping but I still wanted to share some more interesting parts of the month. If you want to know what happened in July, just keep reading.

P I C N I C   W I T H    B E S T   F R I E N D S 

My favourite part of July was probably having a fun picnic with my two best friends. We ordered food to the park and just had so much fun. We got cute, took photos, ate food and made Tik Toks. We actually made a joint Tik Tok account @therealconstantinas if you want to follow! I don't get to see them as often as I did before corona took over, so anytime we do get to hang out, I appreciate it even more. 


M Y   T I K   T O K   H I T   1 M   V I E W S 

Absolutely crazy to me that one of my Tik Toks went viral and hit 1 million views. Never in a million years (pun not intended), did I think any of my Tik Toks would go viral, and definitely not this one. I made it on a whim and put no effort into it, so when it blew up I was speechless. I don't think any future Tik Toks will blow up like that, so I'm just gonna have my moment! 

G U E S T    P O S T   W R I T I N G 

I wrote a guest blog post! Believe it or not, I've been blogging for 4 years and this was the first time I have ever written a post for another blogger. I wrote about my passion for dancing and loved being a part of Beatrice's series. She has been getting her friends to write blog posts about things we're passionate about, and I've loved reading them. Dance has been a huge part of my life and 'dancer' has been a part of my identity for years. Being able to write about how much I love it, was great. Here is the post if you want to read it https://thebeasbutterflyeffect.blogspot.com/2020/07/my-friends-post-something-they-are_23.html

I also recommend you go and read the rest of the posts in her series, as they are all such goods reads and really inspiring. 

A L L   C L E A R   B Y   D O C T O R 

As you may know if you read my June round-up, I got sick and had to go to hospital. It was left as an open investigation, as they didn't know what was wrong with me. They prescribed me with some potassium supplements when they found out my potassium was low, which I took. In July I went back for some more tests and I finally got the call that everything was fine and my potassium was back up to a good level! It was such a relief. No more tests yayyy. I had a ridiculous amount of tests, so the excitement was real. 

What did you get up to in July? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x

8 comments

  1. Amazing month! Great news about the all clear, but so many other highlights.

    Hitting a million on Tik Tok is huge (as my son tells me!) and well done on the guest post. I have never done one either but feel like I really need to start doing that.

    I hope August is a great month for you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope August is a great month for you too x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you’ve had a busy month! Well done on going viral! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on those Tik Tok numbers. Definitely a good month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope August goes well for you :)

      Delete
  4. Your July Round up seems like it was filled with a lot of goodies. This was enjoyable to read and for me I will only highlight one which was me going for a vintage photo shoot that I really enjoyed and also did a lot more things that were enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your good moments and hoping to see more of your work��.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so fun! I'm glad you had some fun memories in July. Thanks for reading

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)