chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Change of plans... (Day 16)

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been posting everyday like I said I would. I thought it would be easy due to all of my ideas, however because of other commitments and being so busy, there will have to be a change of plan.

I will be cutting down from everyday posts to 3 posts a week. I love blogging, so I feel extremely bad when I don't live up to people's expectations. Every day that I haven't posted, I've felt really guilty. By posting less blogs, it will mean that I will write better quality content too! There may be days when I'm doing absolutely nothing, so I'll post extra entries, however 3 times a week will be the basis of my summer uploads. Apart from days posting, nothing will change. Thanks for being understanding!

My next post will be on Wednesday.

Have a good day!

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)