chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

A Day In My LIfe: Day Before Holiday Edition

Eeek! So I'm going to Florida tomorrow! My flight is early in the morning and I'm so hype right now. I've been thinking about doing this post on and off and finally decided to do it. I wanted to share with you a day in my life but before I go on holiday. My family and I like to travel as much as possible and it has become a huge part of my life and who I am. The day before any holiday or trip is always super busy for my family and I and I thought it would make a good blog post. Today I did a bunch of tasks and I wanted to show you what I got up to! So here we goooo!

I actually woke up at about 11am this morning. I was super tired and thought I'd have a lie in. The time difference is 5 hours behind in Florida too so I'll probably feel tired, so may as well get as much sleep as possible now. 

I went downstairs and did my usual morning routine which includes having breakfast, watching YouTube videos and talking to my brothers. We were getting really excited for the holiday and having normal sibling chats. 
Then I went and had a shower and got ready. You know, the usual.

I picked out a super casual, lounge around outfit for the day as I knew it was a busy one and didn't feel the need to get all dressed up.



I made myself some lunch so I was energised for the rest of the afternoon. I know super noodles aren't the best for you but they're quick to make. 

Straight after lunch at about 2:40pm I went upstairs to clean my room. I'm away for 2 weeks and its nice to come back to a clean and neat bedroom. I cleaned the shelves, vacuumed the carpet, folded some of my clothes, cleaned my mirror etc. 


After neatening up my bedroom I washed some of the makeup brushes that I am bringing on holiday with me and then left them by the open window to dry. 


I finished all this by about 4pm and relaxed for half an hour before packing the final few bits in my suitcase. 



At about 6pm I did some pre-writing for this blog so that when I'm at the theme parks having fun, all I have to do is sit down for 5 minutes to publish it. I'll definitely be writing out there too but it helps to have some ready to go.


At about 6:45pm I packed my hand luggage. Hopefully a what's in my hand luggage post will go up tomorrow so look out for that.

And then at 7:20pm I repainted my nails. Why not have a fresh coat of polish before your holiday, right? At the moment I've been loving white. Primark actually do really great nail polish for only 90p! The nail polish I used was called Marshmallow and I used their 2 in 1 Top and Base coat too.

For the rest of the day I just had dinner once my mum got home and watched TV with my family. I'm going to bed early as we have to be up by 3am.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I enjoyed sharing my day with you. This one has been a lot more chilled in comparison to other holiday prep days.
If you want to see a Day In My Life: On Holiday Edition. Then I can do that one of the days I am there!

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)