chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

What's In My Hand Luggage

As I write this, I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight with my family! Super exciting. In the past I have done a what's in my school bag and thought it would be cool to do a hand luggage version. I find these sort of posts super interesting (maybe I'm just nosy) and I know that some of you guys do too.

This is my hand luggage bag. Do not judge me! I know it isn't the most mature bag for an almost 18 year old however it's very practical and such a decent size so I'll continue to use it until I purchase a much more mature bag.



The first thing that is in my hand luggage is a book. I love to read but I haven't read in so long. Last time I read back in June, which for me is a very long time. I started reading Me After You as soon as I finished my book about mid June but never continued reading it for some reason. I'm only on chapter 3 so I want to read further on the plane and during my holiday. I read books fairly quickly so I should come home after my holiday with the book finished.



The next thing in my hand luggage is my camera. I'm bringing my camera with me to take a bunch of pictures and stuff and I don't want to damage it by keeping it in my suitcase, since the workers like to throw the bags around carefree sometimes. Along with the camera I'm keeping the charger in the bag too, obviously to charge it when the battery runs low.


Similarly, I have my phone charger (and phone of course) with me in the bag too.


I definitely want to listen to music and watch movies on the plane since it will be a total of 13 hours travel. That means I'll need my earphones! These are essential on long flights.


Sometimes when I'm not reading, watching movies, listening to music or sleeping, I like to write. That is why also in my bag is a notebook and some pens. I like to write notes, make lists of things I want to buy on holiday, write a story etc. I really enjoy writing.


Another important thing that I keep in my hand luggage is my purse. I like to keep both British money and whatever else (in this case dollars) in my purse. I bring pounds for the airport and dollars of course for when I'm on holiday.



To freshen up and stuff, I like to have with me some perfume or body spray. I'm travelling for hours like I said so I keep some sort of fragrance in my hand luggage to freshen up. With that I also have hand cream in case my skin gets dry and some sun screen too.

I'm keeping my eye cream with me just in case my under eyes get super dry on the plane.

I'm bringing my nail polish colour with me in case it needs another coat on top or starts to chip.

I carry hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE with me because you never know when you're going to need it the most.







So that is everything I am keeping in my hand luggage. I hope it was somewhat interesting. 

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


3 comments

  1. Cute bag!! Pretty similar to what I keep in mine ;p I also like your blog and am now following it !

    Olivia | Immobulife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, only just got back yesterday😀

      Thanks for following! I hope you enjoyed and enjoy future content ♡

      Delete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. best luggage

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)