chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Wishlist 2018


HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS! As I write this, it's FINALLY December 1st. Anyone and everyone who knows me will be aware of my love for December. Not only is it the month of Christmas (obviously), it is also the final month of the year to meet the goals I set in January. University life has been jam packed so finding time to write has been a struggle. Despite that, I wanted to make sure I got some content up this month. Last year I was able to successfully complete Blogmas so it is only fair that I get at least a few posts up this year.

I thought I would kick start the month of content with my annual Christmas Wishlist. Not only does it help my friends and family but I find these posts so much fun to write. It's actually much smaller this year. So enough rambling....let's get into it. 

Perfume: 

I LOVE perfumes. It's one of those things that I don't tend to buy for myself but I use it every single day. You can't go wrong with opening a fresh bottle of perfume on Christmas morning. I don't have a specific perfume in mind but I know your collection can never be too big. 

Lip Scrub: 

Every winter my lips get super dry. Of course I'm constantly using lip balm, however I feel like I need something more intense this year. It's abnormally cold already and we've just touched December. I figured I would put this on my list because it saves me money haha. I know that the Lush bubblegum lip scrub is loved by many. 

Colourful Eyeshadow Palette: 

When it comes to eye-shadow, I definitely stick to neutral and warm toned colours, however I have recently been inspired by Tammi Clarke. She does so many beautiful looks with colour that make me want to be more experimental. The one problem is that I don't own colour. I've had my eye on 2 palettes in particular. 

- BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Palette 
- September Rose SLUSH Palette 


Pamper Set:

I receive some sort of pamper set every Christmas and I love it. I have a lot of Netflix nights and I enjoy pampering myself whilst I watch a movie or series, so stocking up on products is a must. 

Nail Polish: 

I ask for new nail polish every year because by the end of the year, half the bottles are empty. I prefer nude for the most part. 

Lounge-wear Set:

I asked for this last year but unfortunately didn't get it. I did get a couple hoodies though so of course I was still very happy. I've never owned a cute lounge wear set so what's the harm in putting it on the list again?

Ring:

I also put this on my list last year. I got a beautiful ring with swarovski crystals, from my mum. I wear it almost everyday. However I had another ring that I used to switch between and sadly lost it in Barcelona. I love rings. They're probably my favourite thing to wear, so of course I have been trying to replace the missing one for months. I just haven't found the perfect one, so maybe someone who knows me well will find it!

Over-sized Denim Jacket: 

I'm 5'3 so anything is over-sized to me...HOWEVER all of my denim jackets are actually mid length. I've been wanting an over-sized denim jacket for a few months. I totally forgot to ask, for my birthday but I guess it's because it was starting to get cold. Denim jackets were the last thing on my mind. Sitting down right now and creating this list reminded me of how much I want one in my wardrobe.

A Bluetooth Speaker:

This is probably the thing I want the most this year. I'm always listening to music and I'm not sure why I have never thought to buy one or ask for one before. I feel like being at uni has made me realise how much my life needs one LOL. I'm not fussed on the brand or anything like that. As long as it does the job, it's perfect. 

Still Me By JoJo Moyes:

Would this be Rochelle's wish list without a book? I don't think so. The book I really want to read is Still Me by Jojo Moyes. I've read both Me before You and After Me. I loved them! When the third book was released earlier this year I knew I needed to read it but I never got around to buying it.

That's everything on my list for this year! Fingers crossed I can tick everything off. Of course I'm not expecting to receive everything but there's always that little bit of hope, right?

What's on your Christmas list? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)