chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Spring Trends I'm Lovin'


Spring has officially sprung! The weather has been beautiful recently and it inspired me to write this post. It was such a lovely Easter weekend and basking in the heat made me want to write a spring post. So today, I'm going to share a few trends that this season has served us, that I'm lovin'.

Neutral Nails

Most people love pastel nails during the spring but I'm all for neutrals. Nudes and white are my favourite during the spring time. I think it just looks really fresh and pretty. I would also put blush under neutral because it's not bright and on my skin tone looks quite nude.

Yellow

Until this year, I haven't really been so into the yellow trend. These days when I walk into a store or browse online, my eye instantly catches all the yellow outfits. I definitely want to buy some more yellow tops for summer time after seeing so many beautiful pieces on the gram. I have a couple tops but most of them are more autumn vibes and mustard.

Shimmer Blush

I don't usually like wearing blush but recently I have been loving this blush palette from Revolution. I like to mix all four colours together and put it above my contour. It's more of a sheen than glitter, so it looks super natural and radiant. You don't need any highlighter when you use this. I only apply a little bit because I'm not a blusher kind of girl. I much prefer bronzer.

Glossy Lips

I'm a gloss girl every season of the year, but I wanted to mention it anyway. I LOVE lip-gloss in the spring and summer. I have been layering glosses recently and there are a few I want to purchase soon. I like to wear my Fenty Gloss Bomb in Fenty glow, with my ELF Champagne plumping lipgloss in the centre, or NYX Butter gloss in Madeline and Kiko shade 17.

My gloss wish-list:

  • Fenty Gloss Bomb - Fu$$y 
  • NYX Candy Slick Glowy Lip Gloss - Sugar Coated Kiss 
  • Kiko 3D Hydra Gloss - Natural Rosewood 
  • Kiko 3D Hydra Gloss - Chestnut 

Red Lips

If I want to wear some colour in the spring time, I always go for red. When it comes to gloss I am all for pink but pink lipstick doesn't suit me AT ALL. I love a bit of red on my complexion and red lipstick always makes me feel confident. I usually wear it in the evening or if I go for a full face one day. I'm looking for a good red, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know in the comments.

So these are some spring beauty/fashion trends I am lovin' this season. Let me know in the comments what trends you are lovin'.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)