chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

April Round-up


It's the end of another month! This year is seriously flying by. Here is a round-up of April 2019.

L A S T   L E C T U R E S   O F   F I R S T   Y E A R

This month I had my final lectures of first year. I actually didn't go to the last one because my alarm didn't go off *ugh* but thank God for friends. I was able to get all the information from my course-mates and from blackboard. It's so crazy how quickly the time has gone. I'm literally days away from officially being done. My final assignment is due in a couple of days. In fact, if I work hard enough, I may be able to submit it tomorrow eek. A whole 4 months of summer....I cannot wait!


A S S I G N M E N T S

This month has consisted of writing what seems like a million assignments. It's been super productive for the most part. I started putting my To-Do lists on my Instagram story ( @chelle._babes - plug plug), to hold myself accountable. Honestly it has worked so well for me. I always got assignments done when I wanted to. Just one more to go.


L A S T  H I P - H O P  C L A S S  O F  F I R S T  Y E A R

We had our last Hip-Hop class of the season, which is super sad but it was so much fun. I posted a video of the routine on my Instagram. It was great to end the year on such a fun note and I'm really excited for classes to start again in September.


E A S T E R  W E E K E N D  I N  L O N D O N

I went to a church conference over the Easter weekend, with my family. It was so lovely. The conference was incredible and the beautiful weather made it even better. We stayed in a hotel for 2 nights and it almost felt like a little getaway to be honest. Maybe it was the weather, but I kind of felt like we had left the country. Any time I get to celebrate with my family is always memorable.


So this is my little April Round-up. A lot of my time was dedicated to resetting or uni work, so this month's post is slightly shorter than usual, however it was a month that was definitely meaningful.

Did you enjoy the Easter weekend? Let me know in the comments

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x




No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)