chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Spilling the Tea.... [GIFTED]


Once in a while, I like to do a good old Tag post or Q&A. Not only because it's fun but because my readers get to know a bit more about me. So today I'm going to spill the tea.

I was recently gifted a PR Package from Adagio Teas. They are a wonderful company that sell a variety of teas from wellness teas to Iced teas. I was lucky enough to be gifted lots of options to try out and I FELL IN LOVE with some of them.

Some of my favourites:

Spearmint  - A beautiful herbal tea that I have been really enjoying in the morning. It is naturally sweet and refreshing. I've always been a Peppermint tea lover but this tea has converted me to Spearmint too!

Blood Orange Iced Tea - Believe it or not, I had never tried Iced Tea before this, but I definitely will be trying more this summer. It was super refreshing and perfect for the heatwave we had here in the UK these last couple weeks.

One thing I really love about Adagio is that their teas are loose leaves, which makes it Eco-Friendly and also really enjoyable. I surprisingly enjoyed assembling a cup of tea, because of the few extra steps.

Disclaimer:

The products mentioned were GIFTED to me, however all opinions are 100% honest and my own. I'm not being paid to make this post. 

So, I have my Spearmint tea next to me, and I'm ready to spill it (more like sip). Make sure to grab yours from https://www.adagiotea.co.uk/ while their summer sale is still going on.

Now let's answer some questions!

How did you find your First Year of uni?

I really loved it! I'm doing a series of posts all about my experience. So far I have posted my Academic and Social experiences. Check them out if you want to know all the details.

What is the best accommodation to stay in at Aston?

I stayed in James Watt accommodation, which is on campus. This post will be coming really soon, so I'll give all the details about my experience living there.

How do you make important life decisions?

I definitely don't take them lightly. It depends on the situation to be honest, but some of the things I always do are pray about it, and listen out for God's voice. God is always going to have your best interest at heart and he knows your future, so he is the best person to consult with big decisions. I also like to seek advice from the people in my life. For example, my parents and closest friends. It's always a good idea to get advice from an outside perspective, so I never make big decisions without talking to someone else. Ultimately it will always be your own decision, but the people in your life can see things you may not, and they most likely will know you more than you understand yourself.

And if you want a more practical way of making decisions, lists never fail me. Make a list of pros and cons or a list of desires that you can see if weigh up to the decision in front of you.

How are you?

I'm not too bad thank you. I can't complain. Enjoying this break from uni, before all the chaos starts again in September.

Opinions on Love Island?

AHHHH, I have way too many. I could make a whole post on that (I won't though). Follow me on Twitter if you wanna see my thoughts on each episode because I'm super active on there when I watch it.

To keep it short, I'll say 10 opinions I have

1) Ovie is the best Love Island contestant that has been on the show and definitely needs more screen time
2) Curtis never really liked Amy and was just using her until someone new came along
3) Anna is way too immature for a 29-year old woman
4) Amber has grown on me over the series
5) Sherif was unfairly kicked off, considering Maura basically harassed Tommy at the start
6) Tommy is in love with Molly Mae
7) This is the best time for the lie detector test (I know it's not coming)
8) Amber and Ovie would be a perfect match
9) Danny was playing a game
10) Joanna and Michael won't last

What does it mean to be a part of Constantinas?

Um EVERYTHING. Only the Elites are a part of the Constantinas and I'm grateful for it. Best squad around.

Pizza or Pasta?

Pizza 100%. I like Pasta but I can eat Pizza all day everyday.

How do you avoid someone you don't want to see?

Unfortunately I don't think that's possible

If you could swap lives with one person, who would it be?

Hmm this is a tough one. I thought about this for A WHILE and I think I'd swap lives with my mum just because she's such a strong woman and I would want to learn how she deals with things and takes on so much. I don't know how she does it!! I'm really happy with my life though, so I wouldn't change anything at all.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x

10 comments

  1. What a fun blog post this is! These kinds of posts are really great for having your readers get to know you. The Blood Orange Iced Tea Sounds absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so delicious! I've been loving it lately x

      Delete
  2. I like tea! I just tried herbel cold tea, and I think I like it best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried herbal tea cold before. Might have to try it x

      Delete
  3. Oh the blood orange tea sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, so not what I thought this blog post was about, however, I was not disappointed. The blood orange tea sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun blog post! I love the inclusion of the tea and then to go on to the Q&A, what a great idea! Totally agree with your Love Island opinions too, I don't think Curtis liked Amy as much as he portrayed either! Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it must be so upsetting for Amy to see him do everything with Maura that she wanted x

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)