chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My Gospel Playlist II


My first Gospel playlist post actually did really well, which makes me incredibly happy. I thought I would do a part 2 since I have so many songs I can share. This isn't going to be a long post but I hope these songs bless and encourage you.

1) We're Blessed - Fred Hammond


2) Can't Give Up Now - MaryMary


3) Caribbean Melody - Donnie McClurkin


4) Fill Me Up - Tasha Cobbs Leonard


5) I Believe - Jonathan Nelson

6) In Your Presence - William McDowell, Israel Houghton

7) So Will I - Hilsong Worship

8) This Is A Move - Tasha Cobbs Leonard

9) Won't He Do It - Koryn Hawthorne, Roshon Fegan


10) Oceans - Hilsong Worship


11) You Know My Name - Tasha Cobbs Leonard


12) It's In The Room - Shana Wilson-Williams


13) My Worship - Phil Thompson


14) Nobody Like You Lord - Maranda Curtis


15) Lion and the Lamb (Live) - Bethel Music, Leeland Mooring

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x

2 comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)