chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My Gospel Playlist


My praise and worship playlist is my biggest playlist and definitely my most listened to. When I want to feel connected to God, I pop my headphones in and play some of my favourite gospel songs. I always listen to praise and worship before I begin any Bible Study, as it gets me in the right frame of mind. As I write this I have 173 songs on there, so I won't be able to share all of them in this particular post, but I thought I would share my top 15. All of them are very different to one another but beautiful, uplifting and powerful all the same. 

This post will feature 15 of my most repeated songs. If this post does well, I will make more of them in the future. I constantly add new songs, so I always have songs to recommend.

(This list is not in order of preference)

1) Alpha And Omega - Israel & New Breed 


2) Better Days - Le'Andria Johnson 


3) Change Me - Tamela Mann


4) Fighting For Us - Anthony Evans 


5) Glory To The Lamb - Geoffrey Golden 


6) Gracefully Broken  - Tasha Cobbs Leonard 


7) I Am - James Fortune, Deborah Carolina 


8) I Got That - Anthony Brown & group therAPy 


9) No Bondage - Jubilee Worship 


10) OK - Kirk Franklin


11) Open Heaven - Maranda Curtis 


12) Psalm 23 (I Am Not Alone) - People & Songs, Joshua Sherman


13) Trust In You - Anthony Brown & group therAPy 


14) You Deserve It - JJ Hairston, Bishop Cortez Vaughan 


15) Your Spirit - Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Kierra Sheard


I hope you are blessed by some of these amazing songs. Some of them have really helped to lift me up during difficult times and encouraged me to have faith in God. 

If you have any favourite songs that I haven't mentioned, let me know in the comments. I'm always looking for new songs to add to my playlist. 

Thanks for reading, 
Have a great day x

10 comments

  1. I don't know an awful lot about gospel music so I'll have to give some of these a listen. Thanks for the suggestions! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if you're not religious, it's great to listen to because it's full of positive messages. I definitely recommend x

      Delete
  2. Thank you I’ve been listening to pandora to try to get new gospel songs ! I will be checking these out and hopefully adding to my list ! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great suggestions here! I know many of the songs that you've listed, but not all of them. While I don't identify as religious I still appreciate the boost that gospel music can give anyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. It can really brighten your mood

      Delete
  4. These sound like really great suggestions, I haven’t listened to much gospel music before but I’m going to give it a go! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would enjoy it. Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing your favorite gospel songs! I listen to KLOVE a lot on the radio, but it’s always nice to have some new song ideas to add to a playlist.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)