chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Things I Did Whilst Self Isolating

I think we can agree that quarantine was a strange time. Not having the freedom to go out and live life like "normal" wasn't an easy adjustment but I decided to make a list of the things I did whilst self-isolating. I have been adding to this list since lock-down began and reading it back made me smile. Despite the year not being what any of us planned, honestly 2020 has still been memorable in good ways. This list consists of things that I did in lockdown 1, 2 and 3 (yikes). If you didn't know, England went into national lockdown three times. The first being between March and July, the second, November-December and then January 2021 - April. Now we are finally starting to get back to normal life, with everything being open and mass gatherings becoming legal again. In light of "freedom", I thought it would be a great time to post this. 

1. Chose Outfits For My Friends
2. Many Netflix Marathons
3. Had My Own Bedroom Concerts
4. Tried Makeup Tutorials
5. Did Some Live Dance Classes
6. Lots Of Bible Study
7. Practiced Flat Lays
8. Wrote Blog Posts
9. Face-timed Friends
10. University Virtual Awards Night
11. Home Workouts
12. Downloaded Tik Tok
13. Made Tik Tok Videos
14. Made Trillers
15. Made IGTV videos
16. Had Pamper Days
17. Did Uni Work (Reluctantly)
18. Played Club Penguin 
19. Clapped For The NHS
20. Online Shopping (Too Much If I'm Honest - Got My Bank Account Blocked By The Fraud Department)
21. Started A Hair Care Routine
22. Watched Isolation Vlogs On YouTube
23. Helped Mum With A Work Zoom Game
24. Did My Mum's Makeup
25. Finished Second Year Of University
26. Had Zoom Discussions With Church Youth Group
27. Cleaned Bedroom
28. Taught An Insta Live Dance Class
29. Went Viral On Tik Tok 
30. Social Media Detox 
31. Upcycled Old Clothes
32. Changed Up My Wardrobe 
33. Donated to BLM Organisations 
34. Went To Hospital (Not Fun) 
35. Sent Gifts To Friends 
36. Social Distanced Meet-ups With Friends
37. Read Some Books 
38. Made A Joint Tik Tok With My Best Friends 
39. Had A Picnic
40. Social Distanced Pub Adventures 
41. Re-decorated My Bedroom
42. Planned My 21st Birthday
43. Applied For Teaching Training (PGCE)
44. Wrote My Undergrad Dissertation 
45. Started House Renovations 

What things did you do whilst in quarantine? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x 

2 comments

  1. Oh there was a lot of video game playing in my quarantine, maybe too much - definitely more than I care to admit ha! A lot of cooking and eating too...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)