chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Valuable things I've learnt from Disney!

So, I was sitting in my room writing down blog ideas in my journal and it came to me that Disney movies and Disney channel has been such a big part of my life. It was my childhood. I learned so much from Disney programs and movies that I still use in my everyday life, regardless of my age. Like they say, you're never too old for Disney. I've wrote about things I've learnt in 16 years, so why not write about one of the biggest sources that taught me a lot of what I know...DISNEY.


Snow White: Your prince will come at the right moment in time.


Cinderella: Have patience, your time will come. No matter how tough life is, know that if you work hard, you play hard.


Beauty and the Beast: It really is what's inside that counts. Looks only go so far.


Mulan: Girls can do anything they put their mind to!


Inside Out: You are nothing without Joy.


That's so Raven: Don't try to change the future and it's OK to be different.


Cheetah Girls: You can get through anything with good friends



Kim Possible: I guess it is possible to get out the friend zone...good job Ron.



16 wishes: Popularity means absolutely nothing


Good Luck Charlie: You can learn the best advice from your older siblings...Arron, Nathan pay attention to this.



High school Musical: Music makes everything better!



Phineas and Ferb: Be spontaneous and make the most of everyday


Let it Shine: Stay in church kid



Hannah Montana: The best couples start as Best Friends first...Oliver, Lily you two were goals.


Sonny with a chance: Your worst enemy may actually become your boyfriend...ok most likely no but it would be nice to think that xD



Suite life on deck: You don't have to be from the same background to be best friends. London and Bailey were total opposites but they were always there for each other.



Well I hope this was relatable in some way and I hope you enjoyed this!

Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)