chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My Current Summer Playlist 2017



Music is an essential part of summer. Is it really summer without music? I created a summer playlist for summer on my Spotify and I thought I would share some of my current on repeat songs for the season. Some are older and others are very current. I will update this post when more songs get added to the playlist that you guys should know about!

1) Came Here For Love - Sigala ft Ella Eyre 




2) I'm The One - DJ Khaled ft Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne 



3) Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue ft JP Cooper 


4) I lived - One Republic




5) That's What I Like - Bruno Mars


6) Gecko (Overdrive) - ft Becky Hill, Oliver Heldens 




7) Vacation - GRL 


8). Symphony - Clean Bandit ft Zara Larsson 



9) All Night - The Vamps 



10) Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran


11) Mama - Jonas Blue ft William Singe 


Thanks for reading, 

Have a great day x


2 comments

  1. I can't stop listening to Ed Sheeran's album at the moment!x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing?! What are your favourites on the album? XX

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)