chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My Current Favourite Bloggers


The blogging community is full of creative, hardworking individuals with amazing content to show for it. Blogging is definitely not easy. Over the almost 3 years I have been doing this myself (wow 3 years.......time flies), I have definitely come to realize the hard work that goes into it. I am not a full time blogger and I've felt the stress and pressure that comes with being a writer, so I really rate those who do this as a career. There is so much more work than just writing, that you kind of need to do for yourself in order to understand. I thought I would do a little appreciation post for some of my favourite bloggers at the moment, to let them know that they're doing great AND maybe introduce you to some new blogs.

Jasmine Talks Beauty:

Jasmine Talks Beauty was one of the first Beauty blogs I became really invested in reading. Jasmine really works hard on her posts and you can see it! She posts so frequently and I have no idea how she does it. I love how her website looks too. It's so aesthetically pleasing and so easy to navigate. Everything about her blog is just so beautiful. Her photography is great and it's just light and refreshing. Before you even read anything, it just inspires you. I've come to really appreciate her advice when it comes to makeup products and beauty. Her reviews are really informative and shes always so up to date with releases. If there is a product I'm looking to buy, I pretty much wait until she posts about it.

ScarletSlippers:

I discovered Charlotte's blog through her vlog channel almost a year ago. I had been watching her university vlogs for months and one day I saw in her description that she had a blog. Of course I checked it out because I'm always looking for new blogs to read and be inspired by. Charlotte's blog is one of my favourites simply because of how relate-able she is. We're only a year a part in age and I guess that makes her personal posts a little easier to relate to. She is such a lovely girl and I would love to meet her one day. She just seems extremely genuine and fun to be around. You can tell that she puts a lot of effort into her posts and I love her photography! It was actually her who inspired me to do a bucket list page. I've always had my bucket list but I never thought to share it, so thanks Charlotte!

Lauren Victoria: 

I cannot remember when or how I discovered Lauren's blog, but I'm glad I did. She has one of the prettiest looking websites and I feel like it really reflects her writing style. Like Jasmine's it is just so light and radiates happiness. I hope you'll check her out and understand what I mean. Her blog mainly focuses on Beauty but she also writes lifestyle posts too. I really enjoy her writing style as well as her photography. I would LOVE some photography tips from her because they really add something to her content.

Humaira's Corner: 

OK this might be cheating a little bit because we're friends HOWEVER she would be on here regardless. I've known Humaira for as long as she has started her blog only a few months ago and she's definitely doing a better job than I did during the earlier stages. Let me tell you, one thing I didn't get right that Humaira has is consistency. I'm going to be pestering her for the secret because I'm still struggling with it. Whether it be on her blog itself or her socials, her followers always have content from her. Her posts are such a great read and she's already forming a great connection with her audience, which is super important in the blogging world. I'm proud of you sis!

The Macaron Girl Travels:

As you can tell from the name, this is a travel blog. The owner of the site is called Timi. I'm quite jealous of her to say the least. She has been to some of the most BEAUTIFUL countries. Her photography is outstanding and every post makes me want to travel. Her blog style focuses more on photography but with short almost diary like writing to go with it. She goes through some of the best things to do and places to go in each destination. I love that she has a little map on the side bar so you can see her next journey. It's super cute. If you're not already itching to see the world, follow her blog and Instagram.

Lavender Vines:

Lavender Vines is a Christian Blog created by a lovely woman called Tiffany. I discovered her blog very recently and I've been LOVING it. I'm currently doing a 21 day fast and her blog posts have really inspired me to make more time for God in 2019. In fact, make him the centre of everything. I love how real she is and you can tell she is such a loving person just through her writing. I actually found her blog through Instagram, as I was looking for more Christians to follow. I'm so glad I came across her blog and I feel like it was the perfect timing.

So these are some of my current favourite bloggers. I read SO MANY blogs so I will definitely be doing more posts like this in the future. I think it is so important to show appreciation for people's hard work.

I hope you enjoyed this post and found some new blogs to read this year!

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x


1 comment

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)