chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Summer Bucket List 2019


And just like that, it's summer!! OK, it's not yet but it is for me. I finished university last week and that means I officially have 4 months break. Honestly that's an insanely long break to have but that's why having a bucket list is never a bad idea. I have been doing these posts every year since I started this blog, so of course it was the first thing I wanted to publish this summer.

Every year I have some things I don't get the chance to complete. Let's hope this is the year that everything is ticked off. So leggooooo

Have a Photo-shoot
Make a Movie
Play Messy Twister 
Go to the Cinema by myself 
Re-learn how to do a Handspring 
Have a Water fight
Prank someone
Read 4 books
Have a sleepover
Have a full pamper day
Bake something
Learn a famous dance routine
Do a 24hr Unplug
Say yes to everything for a day (legal and moral of course)
Explore a new town in my city
Explore a new city
Go for Brunch
Go to a Theme Park
Go summer clothes shopping
Have a picnic
Go on a cocktail date
Go to a BBQ
Do a Snapchat vlog
Go to a Trampoline Park
Make a funny videostar/music video
Catch up with an old friend
Try a completely new look
Have a Disney channel Movie marathon


So this is my summer bucket list for 2019! I will consistently update it when things have been crossed off, so if you want to know if I completed everything, come back to this post or read my monthly round-ups. 


Do you have any summer plans? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x 

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great bucket list! I really want to take part in a beach clean (or two) over the summer. There's always loads going to in my area and I've never gone (yet!)
    El xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great idea! I did some volunteering a couple summers ago and it was such a great experience. Getting involved in the community is so important x

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely and very achievable bucket list! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)