chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

May Round-Up


This month has really flown! I feel like time is just sprinting these days. This month has gone so quickly that I really had to think when I was planning this post. As usual, here is my monthly round-up!

E N D   O F   F I R S T   Y E A R

I submitted my final assignment on May 2nd, which officially marked the end of first year. I'm aiming to publish my first year experience post in June.
It was such a strange feeling to actually be done so early. I kind of didn't know what to do with myself.

B A C K   T O   W O R K

Prior to this month, my last shift was New Years day. I was so busy with finishing assignments and doing other things that I had no time to work. As soon as I submitted my last piece, I booked in some shifts and I've been working hard all month. It's been good to be back to work. It's tiring but I definitely need the money if I'm going to have an amazing summer. I've mainly been doing evening shifts and some all day shifts too. I worked at the Take That concert in Milton Keynes which was a pretty fun time actually. I didn't get home until 3:30am but the long hours will all be worth it on Pay Day.

F A M I L Y   T I M E

Since I've had all this time on my hands, I've been spending more time at home with my family. I plan to move out my accommodation in June, but I had so much free time this month that I have been taking regular trips back home and staying for longer periods. My course finished particularly early so all my friends were still revising for exams. I saw that as the perfect opportunity to stay at home for a few extra days.

S U M M E R    S H O P P I N G

I've started shopping for some summer clothes, which has been much needed. I'm going on holiday this summer, which I will shop for closer to the time, however I've been shopping around for clothes I can wear as the weather gets warmer. It has definitely been getting on the warmer side in the UK, so that means it's time to put the hoodies away and pick up a few more t-shirts and play-suits.

C E L E B R A T I O N S

There have been a few birthday's this month, so I've been to a couple parties and nights out. I always enjoy going out when I know I don't have to study the next day, so as you can imagine I've been saying yes to more motives than I did during the year. The only thing that stresses me out about having so many celebrations is that I feel like I constantly have to refresh my wardrobe to avoid too many outfit repeats. For someone who isn't into cut outs, super short length and under boob, it's a STRUGGLE to find cute dresses for a decent price. PrettyLittleThing and MissGuided seems to be everyone's go to but I can never find much for my personal preference. However I recently purchased a few items from Boohoo which I LOVE, so if like me you struggle to find dresses that aren't too "showy", maybe check out Boohoo.

So this is my May Round-Up. Summer is here so the next few Round-Ups are going to be a lot more exciting. If you want a hint into what I'm getting up to, check out my Summer Bucket List. Don't forget to follow my blog  so you don't miss out on any content.

What did you get up to in May? Let me know down in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x

6 comments

  1. Congrats on finishing your first year of university! I'm coming towards the end of my third year which I've spent abroad in Madrid and I can't wait to make the most of family time when I'm back! Ugh I swear I can never find anything from Missguided or PLL, I always end up blowing my money on ASOS haha. Hope you have a lovely June! x

    Evie x | www.eviejayne.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I would love to study abroad! Sounds like such a great experience. Thanks for commenting Evie x

      Delete
  2. it seemed you really enjoy ur life in May, hope June will be shine on you as well.

    www.torichux3.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a great month! I hope you enjoy your Summer xx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)