chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

November Round-Up


We've made it to the final month of 2019! I always love this time of year. Besides the weather being awful, it is such a happy time. Lots of festivities, everyone making new goals for the upcoming year, tonnes of shopping etc. November was a pretty busy month for me (hence why this post is 4 days late), so without further ado, here is my November Round-up.

G R O U P    P R E S E N T A T I O N

I had a group presentation for my psychology and communication module. It was definitely stressful to put together but the final presentation went fairly well. I'm definitely relying on that grade to pass the module, as I am not so confident about my grade for the exam. I'll share more about that in this months round-up.


D A N C E   C L U B   B A R   C R A W L

We had our first bar crawl of the year. It was such a laugh. The theme was retro sports and I had fun putting my costume together. Some of the committee did a group costume which were golfers. I haven't wore a skater skirt in years haha.
We competed against one another in teams the whole night, which was so funny. I was a team captain and I can 100% say my team was the best. I'm super excited for the next one.

A S S I G N M E N T S  A N D  P L A N S

This month has involved a lot of assignment writing and planning. I have 3 big ones due this month and January. I also had a couple things due in November. Uni has been intense this year already and I'm surprised I have managed to keep up. We thank God for my spreadsheets!
If you're a student and you haven't tried making a spreadsheet for your schedule, I highly recommend it. Let me know in the comments if you want me to do a post on how I keep up with things whilst at Uni.

R E V I V A L

Revival was FIRE! Revival is basically an amazing event that happens every year at my church (and most churches). It was so powerful and unforgettable. It was a week long event but I was only able to go to 2 days. FIRE is the only way I can describe it.


C O M P E T I T I O N   A U D I T I O N S

We held our competition team auditions at the end of the month. It was a great but strange experience being on the other side and judging the auditions rather than being the one auditioning. I taught a fun afro-beats routine on the day too. I watched the videos back so many times that the songs were in my head for DAYS.
Anyway, we finally have our team and I can't wait until we finally get started. By the time this goes up, our first rehearsal will be tomorrow.

M U M ' S   B I R T H D A Y

We celebrated a QUEEN on her birthday! My mum is so low key about her birthday but I like to make a big deal because......she my bestie!

F L A T  3 3   M E E T  U P

Earlier in the month I went for a cheeky Nando's with my first year flat mates. We had a nice catch up and survived the car ride (no thanks to Ash). This meet up was pretty monumental considering it was scheduled to happen like 2 months ago

B L A C K   F R I D A Y   D E A L S

We love a good bargain, am I right? I always look forward to Black Friday sales because I have a great opportunity to get Christmas presents, treat myself to things I have been wanting for a while but was waiting for a good deal etc. I managed to get myself a free Fenty lipgloss which made my whole week and the Morphe setting spray with a great discount. I also got a bunch of clothes from Boohoo. Black Friday sales are STILL going on even now. It's never really black Friday anymore. More like all of the holiday season haha.

Anyway, so that's what my November looked like. Quite jam packed to say the least. I can already tell December will be very busy too. What did you get up to in November? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)