chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

2019 Achievements


I had a bit of a breakdown a couple weeks ago about not reaching as many goals as I planned - as I discussed in my 2019 lessons post. To reassure myself, I flipped through my planner and noted down all my achievements from 2019. It showed me that I've actually achieved more than I thought I did. In order to spread some positivity, I'm going to share those achievements with you. Hopefully this encourages you to do the same and really think back to all your annual successes, whether they be big or small. All achievements are valuable and sometimes it is so easy to forget them, in the midst of chaos. Take a step back and look at your wins! Here are mine.


  • Gained over 20,000 blog hits in 12 months
  • Went on my first holiday without my parents
  • Paid and booked for my first holiday without my parents
  • Competed in my first university dance competitions
  • Passed my first year of university
  • Elected Vice-Captain for Hip-Hop
  • Joined two ministries at church
  • Went to the cinema by myself (Got out my comfort zone)
  • Got my first Brazilian wax (was on my bucket list)
  • Made the most money I have ever made
  • Bought my first luxury beauty product
  • Made it to 20-years old (we thank God)
  • Taught my first dance class
  • This blog turned 3-years old
  • Blog posts have been fairly consistent compared to previous years
  • Took bikini pictures (even though I refuse to post them)
  • Voted in my first General election (voted for a local one last year)
  • I read my bible everyday for 5 consecutive weeks
  • Danced for the first time in years at church
  • Lived away from home for 6 months

These are some of my 2019 achievements. Although I didn't reach every goal I had set out for myself, I am happy about the person I am growing into and everything that I did achieve. I am looking forward to what 2020 has for me. 

Let me know in the comments what your top 3 achievements of this year have been. 

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x

12 comments

  1. Love reading things like this and seeing people be proud of their achievements. I've really enjoyed following your posts since discovering your blog and continue to look forward to your posts!

    Hope 2020 treats you well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot. I hope 2020 treats you well too x

      Delete
  2. Aw, this is a great post! It's always good to reflect on the previous year and remind yourself just how much you packed into 12 months. I hope 2020 is just as good for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all of your achievements this year! It is amazing that you have done so much in university, especially with it being your first year! Hope 2020 will be another amazing year :).

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s so good to focus on what you have achieved rather than what you haven’t! It looks like you’ve had a wonderful year, I hope 2020 is just as good! X

    Being-Chloe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on a successful 2019. You definitely have reason to celebrate as this year comes to a close. Here's to an exciting 2020 and more great achievements to come...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation for your success and i hope this 2020 also be great for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)