chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Wishlist 2019





December is FLYING by and I'm not sure how I feel about that. It means christmas is coming pretty soon but it also means the year is going to end before we know it. I'm trying to enjoy the festive season for as long as it will last.

I have been posting my Christmas Wishlist on my blog for as long as my blog has existed! It's a tradition that I look forward to and so many people ask for. Wish-list posts are not only great for friends and family who have no idea what to get you, but they also provide some ideas for your own Wishlist. In fact I think some of the things on my list this year were inspired by others'. 

Anyway, this is my final Christmas Wishlist of this entire decade! Crazy! 
  1. White Jazz Shoes - I already have some black ones but I really want some white as well. I know I'll make great use of them. 
  2. Leggings - I live in leggings which means I constantly need to replace old ones. I wear them to dance classes, lectures, in the house, basically anywhere. I really want to update my legging collection because some of them are getting pretty worn out and I'm also just getting a little bored of the ones I have. 
  3. Chunky Cardigan - I used to hate wearing cardigans. I don't know why, but it just reminded me of being forced to wear them to Sunday school as a kid. Now that I'm older, I'm totally over that phase of hating cardigans and I've been loving the look of them. Problem is I no longer own one. I really want a chunky long cardigan that I can throw over any outfit. Just a plain bodysuit, with joggers and a cardigan would make a cute outfit.
  4. A dress - There is a particular dress I really want but I don't want to share it just in case other girls fall in love with it and it goes out of stock LOL. It's a fishtail dress and I have a vision in mind for it. 
  5. Cute pyjamas- Every year I ask for pyjamas. I just feel like I constantly grow out of them so Christmas is a good time to get new sets. 
  6. Trainers - I have NO IDEA what trainers I actually want but I desperately need a new pair (or several to be fair). This is probably in my top 3 things I want this year. 
  7. Perfume - You can never go wrong with perfume or have too many bottles. I have gotten rid of so many old perfumes recently so now I only own 3. I want to rebuild my collection ASAP.
  8. Revolution Pink Clay Face Mask - A stocking stuffer present I guess you could say. I have been wanting to try this mask out for a while but just haven't gotten around to purchasing it. I have been really intrigued by it and I've heard great things about pink clay. I'm trying to have bomb skin in 2020. 
  9. ELF Putty Primer - Again a product I have been intrigued by. I watched a JuicyJas video where she compared it to the Tati primer and it made me determined to try it.
  10. Fenty Beauty Hydrating Primer - I have been wanting this primer for absolutely ages now but I just haven't brought myself to buy it. I considered getting it during the Boots Cyber Monday sale as Fenty Beauty was 15% off, however I chose to save the money for someone else's present and decided to put it on my wishlist instead. 
  11. Eyelash cleanser - I love getting my lashes done. I just feel so put together and pretty when I have lash extensions. I've been using normal face cleansers like micellar water to clean my lashes but I really want a cleanser specifically for lashes that will deep clean them and keep them healthy. I have seen a few on Amazon that have had great reviews. 
  12. A planner - I LOVE planners and I always get excited to buy a new one for the upcoming year. For the past two years I have been using The Happiness Planner. I used the daily one in 2018 and the 52 week spread this year. I think I would like 2020 to be a complete change. I loved using The Happiness Planner but I just want a change, because why not. It's a new decade so why not get a whole new planner. I have also considered starting a bullet journal, so a pretty bullet journal would make me just as happy as a set one. 
  13. A Yoga Mat - Super random but I really want a yoga mat. I haven't been stretching the way I used to and would love to start again. Getting a yoga mat would definitely be a huge help and would really encourage me to stretch every day/week. 
So this is my wishlist for 2019! Let me know in the comments what things are on your list. 

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x 


6 comments

  1. This is almost identical to my wish list!

    I hope Santa is kind to you x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist! I hope Santa brings you everything you want. Scroll down this post to see cool Fila Disruptors that you might like https://ionimage.nl/lbd-party-edit/ Merry Christmas! -Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and great gift ideas! I'm a planner-holic so that's my absolute fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I Love watching planning videos, especially in January when its new and fresh

      Delete
  4. Rosepromdress offersbridesmaid dresses burgundy,prom dresses mermaid 2020,we will meet your needs.Now we have 5% off discount for all orders!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)