chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

In My Feelings Playlist


Anyone that knows me, know of my complete adoration for music. I can't go a day without music. Quite frankly impossible. I listen to music according to different moods or to change my mood. During this season where it seems like everyone is boo'd up, I've been getting in my feelings a fair bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm very much content being single right now and have absolutely no plans to change that any time soon, but I do love a good slow jam or R&B tune. Due to this sometimes I end up sitting in the dark with my ear phones in, longing for my other half (ew). Anyway, I got a request from Robyn (my bestie - she better be happy about this shout-out) to share my 'In my feelings' playlist after giving a snippet on my Snapchat private, so here it is. ENJOY

  1. Best Part (Daniel Caesar feat H.E.R) - If you don't know my LOVE for this song, then you're clearly not elite enough. I can listen to this song on repeat without boredom. It has no failure to put me in my feelings. No other song makes me want my man more than this one. Daniel's voice and songs are just so good. I'm seriously hoping for a new album in 2020.  And of course H.E.R is incredible. 
  2. We Find Love (Daniel Caesar)
  3. Naked (Ella Mai) - I really love this song because it's so authentic and relate-able. I'm sure everybody wants to be loved in every aspect and for them. 
  4. Fairplay (Kiana Ledé) - Now....I'm no revenge gal; believe me, but this song makes me want to sing and dance in front of every guy that has played me. It's just such a feel good song. If you've ever been mistreated or hurt and you're over the situation, this song just seals it in my opinion
  5. Dance for You (Beyoncé) 
  6. Love Lies (Khalid feat Normani) 
  7. Focus (H.E.R) - Another one that never fails to put me in my feelings. The combination of the lyrics and the melody is just beautiful
  8. Love (Keyshia Cole) - The song everyone wanted to know when I posted on Snap. I love this song, it's just such a vibe. I can never keep that long note but I like to think I can 
  9. Gonna Love Me (Teyana Taylor) 
  10. Every Kind of Way (H.E.R) - This definitely makes me want a boo. Every time I hear it, I can only imagine what it's like to be that in love. Like wow sis sing it then
  11. Nice for What (Drake) - Like Fairplay, this puts me in my feelings in a different way. After you've dealt with a situation, this song really bangs. I HAVE TO BE NICE FOR WHAT???? 
  12. Sauce (Ella Mai) - A I'M TOO GOOD FOR U jam
  13. Don't Want You (Ella Mai) - This is from her 2016 EP (which is actually when I started listening to Ella). Not many people know about this song but it's a banger
  14. So Sick (Ne-Yo) - Got to have some throwbacks in this list 
  15. You're the One (Dondria) 
  16. I wish you loved me (Tynisha Keli) - This song is about falling for your friend. I've given so many Snapchat concerts to this song LOL
  17. Falling Like The Stars (James Arthur) - I LOVE James Arthur. I think he makes great music and his voice is perfect for the type of music he writes. There was a point when this is all I played when I was in my feelings 
  18. Let Me Love You (Mario) 
  19. Switch Sider (Ella Mai) - For all my loyal gals 
Hope you enjoyed this post and have some new songs to add to your own playlist!

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


6 comments

  1. James Arthur, mario and Neyo are some of my favourites.

    Like you, I adore music and have it on every time I get a chance x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Music is such an essential part of my day! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. Loving this playlist, these are mostly on when I hop in the shower so all the notes somewhat sound right hahaha great post girlie!!
    xo Bri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha there is something about the bathroom that makes us feel like we could win the X-factor

      Delete
  3. Love this playlist! I'll have to check out the songs I haven't heard, but I have been loving Ella Mai lately. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella Mai is great right‼ Let me know how you find the other songs xx

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)