chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Summer Bucket List 2020


Every year since I started this blog (4 years ago - wow), I have shared my summer bucket list. I like to share my goals and plans for the summer time and tick them off as I complete them. I wasn't sure whether to create a bucket list for this year, due to the virus and it's effects on my plans, however I truly believe you don't need to be out and about to try new things and meet goals. Although my original plans have changed, I decided to re-make it and share it regardless. If you want to know what things I would like to do this summer, just keep reading.
1. Photo-shoot 
- Photo-shoots are so much fun and in my opinion summer is the best time to do plenty of them. Great lighting for long hours and lots of beautiful locations such as gardens and parks. 
- I had a photoshoot with my two best friends whilst we were at the park. We had a picnic and took a bunch of pictures too. Check out my Instagram to see how they came out! Here is one photo:


2. Watch the sunrise 
- I don't wake up super early very often but one day I would love to wake up early enough to see the sunrise. Maybe I'll even make a time-lapse 
- I woke up early to pray and thought I would watch the sunrise since it hadn't risen yet. I managed to make a timelapse, although it's not the traditional pretty sunrise you get on a summer's morning. I mean this is Britain we're talking about.....of course it was raining.


3. Learn how to do my hair
- Being in lock-down, I haven't been able to get my hair done and I've been rocking my natural hair. With that being said, I've never given myself the time to learn how to look after it or style it. 
4. Start a new project
- I have no idea what I want to do, but I want to try a new project. Something creative or some sort of process/transformation 
- Throughout lock-down I have been rebuilding my wardrobe, which has been very exciting. That has resulted in lots of Pinterest fashion inspiration, online shopping and DIY projects. I transformed some of my old clothes - head over to my IGTV to see
5. Sell stuff
- I have some clothes and books that I no longer use, so I would love to sell some of them. I've never sold anything before but since I can't work, it would be a great way to make space and money. 
6. Make baked goods
- I used to bake all the time and I have yet to do it whilst in quarantine. 
7. Make a full English Breakfast 
- I'm pretty lazy when it comes to breakfast, however I want to put lots of effort in and make a full English/ihop style breakfast. I've obviously made an English Breakfast before, but not in a long time. 
8. Make Tik Toks
- I've made a few already but I want to make more because they're so much fun and I have the time. When will I ever get time like this again?
9. Do a social media cleanse
- My screen-time in quarantine has been shameful, so I think a cleanse is needed
- I ended up doing this a lot sooner than I expected to. It was only a 7 day cleanse, however it did so much good and I definitely needed it. I managed to cut my screen-time by 76%
10. Celebrate my 21st Birthday in a fun way
- My birthday is in September but I'm including it in this bucket list, since I don't go back to university until after my birthday. The original plan was to go on holiday, but that plan is very unlikely now. I'm so glad I didn't book it. I still want my 21st to be memorable. 

I will be updating this throughout the summer once things are completed, so please come back to see how I do :)

What are your goals for this summer? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x

11 comments

  1. I might try some of these since I can't do the usual travelling this summer. I also have natural hair so #3 has been a priority of mine although I've been seriously struggling (I gave up and bought a wig lol). Nice list, nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I'm not doing so well with the hair one either haha I've not kept up with any kind of routine yet but hopefully I'll sort it out soon

      Delete
  2. Some great things on this list! I’m trying to sell some things at the moment- it’s taking up so much room and I could do with the extra cash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never ever had a full English breakfast. Now you're making me want to try that as well! And I hope you have the BEST birthday ever when it comes around. Your summer list sounds pretty fabulous, if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you definitely have to! Can't beat a full English. Thank you for reading Stephanie

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a pretty good summer! I also have starting a new project on my summer list. I like your idea of doing a photo shoot as well! Stargazing is also on my list, as well as being a tourist at home. There are a lot of places I haven't visited in quite some time. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tourist one is so fun! I did that last summer and found so many new Instagram pic locations

      Delete
  5. Wow nice collection, I love photo-shots.
    But I would add some nice trip also..
    Enjoy the summer..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting to hear the government guidelines before I plan any trips. I don't drive so I'd have to rely on trains

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)