chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Superdrug Haul: Beauty Finds


I needed some sort of makeup remover, because I was running super low on my current bottle of Mi-cellar water. I was too lazy to leave my flat so I went online to buy it. I saw that they had 3 for 2 on some makeup items and skin care bits on sale, so I ended up buying more than just makeup remover. It has been a while since I have done a beauty haul on here, so I thought I would share the few random items that I received in the mail this week.

M A K E U P   W I P E S (£1.29)

I was going to get another Micellar water, but the price went up and there were lots of makeup wipes reduced. I decided to try the Garnier Simply Essentials makeup wipes. They claim to remove waterproof makeup, so hopefully they're good. There is no perfume or alcohol, so I'm hoping my skin agrees with it. I don't have particularly sensitive skin but I always get a little nervous when I try new skin care products.

B R O W   G E L  (£3.00)

I use the ELF Clear Brow & Lash Mascara for my eyebrows everyday. I love this product because not only does it keep my brow hairs in place, but it has two sides, meaning that it lasts AGES. I just finished my current tube, which I have had since August 2018! That's insane to me. It's so cheap but it works super well.


N U D E   L I P S T I C K  (£4.00)

I already had the Revolution X Soph Lipstick in the shade 'Fudge' but I wanted to pick up 'Syrup' as it is more nude. Fudge is the perfect dark brown shade and I like to pat it with my finger for a softer and more subtle colour, however Syrup is more of a genuine nude on my skin-tone. It is slightly more pink toned than I expected but I still really like it. I like that it's a creamy formula and doesn't dry out your lips. I may have to get the third shade too, just to complete the collection.


R E D   L I P S T I C K   D U O  (£6.99)

The second lipstick I chose is actually a duo product, so I guess I should call it the third lip product. I have been really intrigued by Flower Beauty since it made an appearance in Superdrug. It definitely has a luxury look for a cheaper price tag. It's at the higher end of the drugstore but it's still really affordable. I decided to buy one of their duo lip products, in the shade 'Red Velvet'. It is the perfect true red shade. On one side is a matte lipstick and on the other is a gloss. On first impression I really love the matte lipstick. You definitely need a lip-liner with this, but to be honest I feel like most bold colours do. It is very pigmented and comfortable. I haven't wore it long enough to know how long it wears but I have high hopes. The gloss is very comfortable and isn't sticky AT ALL. If anything it feels like a liquid lipstick prior to drying down.

I definitely want to try more Flower Beauty products. I have put the foundation and concealer on my wish-list.

C O N C E A L E R (£5.00)

I'm running low on my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, so thought I would get a concealer in advance. I always like to try different concealers as I haven't found a staple one that I really love. I have heard some fantastic things about the ELF 16 hr Camo Concealer. I chose the shade Medium Peach, but it looks a little too light in person. Online, it appeared similar to Fit Me in the shade 20, but it's on the paler side. I'm going to give it a go, but if it is too light, I'll probably see if I can exchange it.


E Y E   P R I M E R (£6.00)

I've never used eyeshadow primer before. I always just use concealer but one of my favourite beauty gurus JuicyJas swears by eyeshadow primers. She says she used to just use concealer too but eyeshadow primer has changed the game. I really trust her opinions, so I thought why not try it out. Revolution eye products are incredible, so I ordered their Prime and Lock Primer. This product is HUGE in person. I thought it would be the size of their conceal and define, but it's absolutely huge. I can tell it is going to last me ages, especially since I don't wear eyeshadow everyday.

F R E E    G I F T

Superdrug always give little free gifts when you pay a certain amount. Sometimes it's a makeup product and other times it's cute little items. With this order I got an inflatable cup holder. I'm going to assume it's due to summer or Love Island coming up. I can't imagine I'll actually use this but it's a cute idea anyways. I also got a copy of this month's DARE Magazine, featuring Jamie Genevieve. She looks beautiful on the cover page!

So this is everything I got from Superdrug. There are a few things I want to get in the next couple weeks so maybe I'll do another one, or follow me on Insta 'chelle._babes' in case I haul the items on my story.

What was the last thing you bought in Superdrug? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x

6 comments

  1. definitely going to check out the red lipstick duo! red lipstick is my fav!
    Thank you for the post! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a really nice formula! The gloss is super pigmented too xx

      Delete
  2. Note that alongside the agreeable administrations and right reasonable rehab program security of patient inside the liquor or drug rehab focus is additionally significant so the dependent individual can recoup genuinely and intellectually soon without hurting their life any further. Attempt and search for treatment focuses that have such an offices, which can make life of the patient effectively rather than hellfire
    inspirational quotes for a recovering drug addict
    inspirational quotes for alcohol recovery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medication rehab helps a large number of cocaine addicts over the United States accomplish enduring restraint consistently. Albeit numerous laypeople still view habit as a straightforward issue of self control, tranquilize rehab experts have come to perceive that it is a clinical illness. Late headways in both brain research and neuroscience have permitted clinical experts to grow very successful techniques for habit treatment. Fruitful treatment places create individualized treatment plans for the entirety of their patients, however there are as yet a few treatments which most addicts can hope to get. Here are the absolute most mainstream techniques utilized in tranquilize rehab for cocaine addicts.
    impatient drug rehab florida

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)