chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Barry M Feature Length Mascara Review


A couple weeks ago I ran out of my favourite mascara- Maybelline Lash Sensational. I took a stroll down to Superdrug to pick a new one up but something in me decided to try something new. I've been using Lash Sensational for YEARS now, so to randomly pick up a new product was quite big for me. I had heard some really great things about the Barry M mascaras and with them being so affordable, I thought why not.

I won't lie to you, alongside the good reviews, I mainly chose Feature Length because of the packaging. It is BEAUTIFUL and it feels so much more expensive. I expected it to be plastic but it's actually metal and has a little weight to it. I've been using this mascara for just over 2 weeks and I thought I would share my thoughts.

Product Information:

Colour: Black
Measurement: 7ml
Price: £4.99 (£4.49 with Student Discount)

Description:


Make your own show with Barry M’s Feature Length Mascara. Feature length does just what it says on the wand… delivering stunning, film star, long lashes. So, if you’re looking for winning performance and luscious, long lashes worthy of any premiere, look no further than Feature Length Mascara! 
Cruelty free.

My Thoughts: 

This mascara isn't as amazing as Lash Sensational but it's pretty darn good. It definitely lengthens and separates the lashes beautifully. The wands is super slim and the brush is plastic, which I like, as it grabs all the individual hairs. I found that although it gave me length, it doesn't add much volume, which is what I love about my Maybelline one. This is more of a lengthening mascara though so it definitely does what it claims. 

I love this on the bottom lashes as it coats them evenly and because of the thin applicator it is quite easy to use. 

The one thing I would say about this mascara is that it's not the easiest to remove. I had to question whether it was waterproof because I doesn't budge. I have to use makeup remover and facial wash TWICE to get rid of all the product. I suppose this makes it a great product in the summer but if you're someone who likes to just use a makeup wipe and be done, you may have to put in some more work. 

Overall I would give this product 3.5 out of 5 stars. I did like it but in comparison to my Lash Sensational, I just wasn't blown away. 

Have you tried any Barry M mascaras? Let me know in the comments below. 

Thanks for reading, 
Have a great day x 

9 comments

  1. It's always great to read about drugstore mascara options that you can pick up on the fly when necessary, and will deliver enough to make them worth the cost. Sure, it's not going to be a go-to choice but it sounds great in a pinch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For such a cheap price, it definitely delivers x

      Delete
  2. I am always looking for a good mascara so thank you for this informative review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking for a good mascara. Thanks for your thorough review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try this mascara out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to hear how you get on with it! X

      Delete
  5. I've been using toothpaste for years to clean my headlights my father in law told me about it waterproof mascara top coat

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)