chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

June Round-Up


HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS! How satisfying is it that we're ending the month on a Sunday? I love that. I cannot believe we have completed 6 months of 2019. That is CRAZY. Before we know it, 2020 will be making it's way. As usual, this is my monthly round-up, where I share some of the things I got up to during the month. June has been a pretty exciting month as a whole. Here are some of the things I did this month.

S E A N  P A U L

Sean Paul did a performance at PRYZM night club, that I went to with a couple uni friends. I was actually pretty excited because....um duh it's Sean Paul. It definitely wasn't what I expected, let's put it that way. However I get to tick off 'See Sean Paul live' from my mental Bucket List. Don't get me wrong, he was great, but it was so expensive and things happened that night that just made the whole experience weird LOL.


B O O K E D   A   H O L I D A Y   W I T H   M Y   B E S T   F R I E N D

YAY! This was probably one of my highlights of the month. After way too long, I finally booked my first holiday with my Best Friend Robyn (Shout-out to this melon). We're flying off to Alicante in September and I'm SO excited. I can't wait for all the memories we're going to make. I get to have my 20th Birthday celebrations in the sun, with one of my favourite people. What more can I ask for? Even though it's not until September, we've already been making plans and getting super hype about our first vaccay. #RobelleOnTour


F A T H E R' S  D A Y

It was Father's Day this month and I hope all the great Dad's out there were spoiled rotten. We had a pretty chilled Father's Day but I always love any time I have to treat my paps. He's one of the best people in the world, so I'm glad I got to show him how much I appreciate him (although I tell him I love him every single day).


M O V E D  O U T  O F  S T U D E N T  A C C O M O D A T I O N

A bitter sweet experience I had this month was moving out of my flat. I lived in Student accommodation for my first year of university and had a blast. There were some very high highs but also very low lows. The whole experience was great and I'm glad I got to spend a year living the full student life. If you didn't know already, I stayed in my home city for university, and will be commuting next year. I will be posting uni experience posts next month, and I'll talk more in detail about my experience living away from home.
It was so strange seeing the room look so bare. I definitely own an unnecessary amount of stuff....


E Y E - L A S H   E X T E N S I O N S

I have been wanting to get my lashes done again for ages, but I wanted to find someone who's work I really liked the look of. I had lash extensions for my year 11 prom and haven't had them done since. That was literally 3 years ago, which blows my mind. Last week I had them done by the lovely @coco__lashes on Instagram. If you're from Birmingham, I recommend her. I have 2 holidays coming up, so she'll definitely see me again this summer.

What did you get up to this month? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


2 comments

  1. Oh, congrats on booking your vacation! I'm sure it'll be a blast. And it's never too early to start planning, haha. Like you said, 6 months has gone by so quickly, September will be here soon enough!

    I've never had eyelash extensions before but I'm really tempted to give them a shot since I'm finding it really annoying getting waterproof mascara off. Funny thing - for the longest time, I believed eyelash extensions were heavy because they look super full until a coworker told me they're pretty much weightless, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would think they'd feel super heavy but they genuinely feel like nothing after the first day. The glue is still setting during the first 24hrs so you notice you're wearing them (no heavier than falsies though), but after 24hrs it's like you're wearing nothing at all. Even mascara feels more noticeable! x

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)