chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

A Week In My Life: Uni


I was originally going to do this for reading week, however I totally forgot to make note of everything I did each day, so when it came to putting the post together, it was quite frankly not possible. So instead I'm going to share a random uni week in my life. ENJOY

M O N D A Y
  • I had a lecture and seminar but I ended up staying at home. I woke up feeling SO drained and physically couldn't get out of bed. I went back to sleep and had a lie in (which was well needed)
  • I helped out with a few things for our dance event on Wednesday
  • I started my news and media assessment proposal 

T U E S D A Y
  • Lecture 9:00am - 11:00am 
  • I did some group work for our presentation from 11am-1pm 
  • Did some behind the scenes stuff for upcoming Dance Auditions 
  • Dance class 7:30pm-9pm

W E D N E S D A Y 
  • I did some choreo for dance class 
  • Put together my costume for Bar Crawl 
  • Performed with Dance Club on campus
  • Had our first Dance Club Bar Crawl of this year 

T H U R S D A Y 
  • I finally finished and sent off 1/3 assignment proposals. Technology really tried to bring failure to fruition but praise God I met the deadline. I have never met anything so late in my life but it's done and that is all that matters
  • Lecture 4pm-6pm 
  • Dance classes 6pm-9pm 

F R I D A Y
  • I didn't really do much on Friday. I had a lecture 2pm-4pm 
  • I looked at some data to help put together my second assignment proposal 
  • Caught up with Monday's lecture 
That is a little snippet of my week! It was fairly productive for the most part. I hope you enjoyed reading a bit about my week at university. Let me know if you would like more posts like this in the future. 

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


2 comments

  1. This is so interesting! I did a theatre course at uni so it sounds like we would have a similar kind of timetable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must be so fun but intense! I know theatre and performing arts courses tend to be very hard work

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)