chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

August Goals

Last month I came up with 3 different goals that I wanted to achieve, and I managed to reach them all in some way. I found it really fun working towards something and I'm looking forward to the months to come for the rest of the year.

This month I have another 3 goals that I am aiming to achieve.

My first goal is to travel to at least 3 places that I've never been to before. This does not have to include abroad. It could literally be somewhere 10 minutes from my house that I have never been to before. I love visiting new places and summer is the best time to explore. I want to take lots of pictures, wherever I end up visiting for memories.


My second goal is to help out at least one charity. I'm planning on volunteering this summer, so I know that this goal is definitely achievable. I really love taking part in charity work. I feel that by volunteering, I'll be able to make a difference to other people's lives and also learn new things about myself. I find that giving always helps me to develop as a person. I tend to do more during the Christmas season, which is why it's my goal to do charity work during August.



My third and final goal is to finish my book. I'm currently reading 'see me' by Nicolas sparks, which i am really enjoying at the moment. I want to finish the book by the end of this month and start a new one for the new school season. I have a feeling I will finish it this month as there are 33 chapters and i'm already on chapter 10. I've been reading it every other day since i bought it.


Thanks for reading! Make sure to check back at the end of the month to see if I achieve everything.

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)