chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My first Q&A

I've always wanted to do a Q&A, so asked people on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat to send me questions. These questions were asking about a week ago and I've just gotten around to answering them. Here they are!

Do you miss school? 

Honestly I do! I obviously don't miss exams but I miss seeing everyone everyday and I miss a lot of my teachers. I've had about 2 months off and its really weird knowing I'm not going back in September! I'm going to my school's sixth form but it's actually miles away from the secondary school. I'll definitely be visiting lots though.


I really want to do NCS but I'm too scared to, should I bother?

Definitely! It was the best experience I ever had! I had so much fun doing the program and it generally changed me as a person. I'm more confident and I'm now even more excited for uni life. Even if you're really shy and nervous, you'll easily make friends! The mentors are the best support and you'll never be left alone. I'm actually considering becoming a mentor in the future!
Skittles or M&Ms?

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I want something fruity and sometimes all I want is chocolate. But I would have to say skittles.


When is your birthday?

September 11th

Online shopping or shopping in person?

Online. I get to stay at home looking in any state I ALWAYS find deals online.

Favourite place you've travelled?

Definitely Orlando Florida! I had so much fun there and I swear to you, I miss it everyday.

Are you nervous about results day?

I have my results now but when I was waiting, I really was! Like every so often I do found myself getting butterflies when i realised how close it was but I was no where near as nervous as last year, which is strange actually. I may post my results later, and discuss how I feel about them.

What are your birthday plans?

I haven't really thought about it. Although 17 is a good age, its 18 where I'll have a structured plan. 


What makeup product could you not live without?

Lip balm because my lips get dry super easily

Are you nervous for sixth form?

I am VERY nervous for sixth form. I don't know what to expect but I know that right off the bat, the work will pile up. I'm definitely a motivated person and I work so hard, so hopefully I'll be fine.

What is your biggest advice for someone thinking about starting blogging/vlogging?

I would say to talk about things you're passionate about. The moment you talk about whatever is in trend that you're not actually interested in, is when you loose your drive to upload. Show that you're passionate and enjoy what you do and 100% there will be people who will enjoy your content. I love it and I definitely want to stick at it for a very long time.

Saver or spender?

I am more of a saver. I can be stingy when it comes to shopping. I contemplate whether to get chocolate and Haribos a lot of the time, which cost barely anything! However, I do love shopping.

What is your best feature? 

I would say my smile is my best feature. I just try to smile so often that I guess, I've just really learnt to love it.

Those are all the questions that I got. I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you want to give me questions for the next Q&A I do, then feel free!

Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)