chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

2018 Goals



I am hoping for a year of blessings. I am going into the new year open minded and with peace of mind. My theme for the new year is simply LOVE. To spread more love, feel more love, love what I do and do what I love. This year I have a few generic and broad goals. I've learnt this year that you can't put a time stamp on things and time is something we can't control, but we can set small goals, to help us on our journey towards the bigger goals. I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

1. Grow Spiritually

2. Look After My Body

3. (Repeated Goal) Be Organised

4. Form Strong Friendships

5. Learn To Handle Stress

6. Read More

7. Take More Pictures (I Remember The Memories But I Forget To Capture Them)

8.  Learn To Look After Myself In Every Aspect (University here I come)

9. Learn how to properly budget and finance

10. Help as many people as I can

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)