chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Important Update & Twenty Seventeen Reflection.



I'm alive! WOW, it feels like it has been so long since I've even logged onto here, let alone published anything.
So clearly, Blogmas was 100 per cent a fail. I knew I wouldn't be able to post everyday, but I didn't realise I would fail to upload at all, after the first two weeks. Blogging has been pushed to the back of my priorities for the past few months, to be honest. Not because I don't love it (of course I do), but because I have so many other important things that I need to do. When you're a full time student with other priorities on the side, you have to make sacrifices and unfortunately my blog has been the one to suffer. With that being said, just be warned that in 2018, I'm going to be even more inconsistent. I have so many things going on next year, that I can already see it. I feel so bad for having to continuously disappear and reappear. I feel really bad that I have to keep making these apologies whenever I do vanish, so I have made the decision, to just upload whenever. I may post 3 times in a week, once in a month, once every few weeks, who knows. I don't want to put pressure on myself to write, when I know I need to be doing something else, and I don't want to keep disappointing people, when I say I'll upload and then I don't. I am not quitting, by all means. On the bright side, this means there will be no excuses for rubbish content, and I guess it will be a little surprise when I do post, (I hope a good surprise).

I honestly do applaud people who can do this full time, because it really isn't easy. There is so much that goes into having a blog. I hope that you can all understand my reasons behind my decision, and I hope you all still stick around!

Anyway, now THAT is all out of the way, it is time to look back at 2017.

The first thing I'll say is that this has by far been one of the quickest years. It has flown by. However in this short amount of time, I have learnt so much. For me, 2017 has been a year for learning. It has been nothing like I imagined it to be, but it has taught me so much.

Things I have learnt:

1. Don't Rush Things. It's All In God's Timing.

2. It's Important To Guard Your Heart, Because Not Everybody Has Good Intentions.

3. God DOES Answer Prayers, You Just Have To Be Patient And Have Faith.

4. Everyone Has Their Own Problems, Whether It Appears That Way Or Not.

5. It's Important To Be Surrounded By Good People and Energy.

6. Hard Work Pays Off.

7. You're Going To Fail, Whether You Like It Or Not. It's What You Do Afterwards, That Is Important.

8. Friends Come And Go.

9. It's Important To Talk.

10. Don't Put Too Much Pressure On Yourself To Get Somewhere Or Do Something.

11. There is No Such Thing As A Stupid Dream.

12. Life Is More Beautiful When You Smile.

13. Education Is Not Preparation For Life: Education Is Life Itself- John Dewey.

14. Prayer Gets You Through EVERYTHING.

15. Listen To Motivational Speeches And Podcasts Everyday. It Only Leads To Growth.

16. Everything You Desire Is On The Other Side of Fear.

17. Growth Isn't Easy But It's Worth It.

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)