chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

December Academic Goals



The last month of the year! 2018 is right around the corner. It's time to share my goals for the final month of the year.

1) EPQ Presentation

The date of my presentation is December 14th. I'm generally pretty good with presentations, as long as I'm prepared for it. I have exactly 10 days (from writing this) to prepare and hopefully kill it. EPQ has been way too time consuming and hard work to not do well with this one. My final big push until it can be done and dusted (I hope).

2) Finish English Coursework

I had a deadline extension to the end of the month because of my circumstances, which is obviously great. I definitely need to get everything done as soon as possible, so I can move on to my second piece. It's a lot more difficult to juggle with everything else than I thought it would be, but hopefully it will be worth the hard work and dedication.

3) Start my 'Original Writing' piece

I want to begin my original writing piece (second piece of english coursework) as soon as my Investigation is complete. I am only planning on doing the research for support and analysis though as I do actually want a Christmas break.

4) Carry on with History Coursework

I've started History coursework now but I do need to pick up the pace this month. I don't necessarily need to have done paragraphs and paragraphs of writing, I just want to be on track and happy with what I do compose.

5) Write at least 3 essays for each subject

This is obviously not something I have to do but I do want to write plenty of essays, in order to get some practice. I may time myself with a few of them so I can get used to the whole exam vibe or I may just write them and get my teachers to read over them. I haven't decided how I'm going to go about this one yet but I definitely want to do it. Even if it's just during the Christmas break and I bring them on the first day of term 2.

6) Get offers from all my university choices

Obviously, I have no say or control over this one but I've still made it a goal of mine. The final deadline for offers is May, however I am hoping to get them all now, I have had 3/5 offers already so it is looking likely. If I can get all 5 within the month, that would make my year to be honest.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)