chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My Top 4 Winter Essentials



It's winter. There is snow outside my window, I have my hot chocolate next to me and I've yet again been snowed in. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share my winter essentials with you!

Lip balm
I'm pretty prone to dry lips during the winter time and since catching a cold, I've definitely experienced this during the past couple of weeks. Having lip balm with me at all times, whether it be at sixth form, out Christmas shopping or even just chilling in my house, I have to have it.
Right now I am using the Aloe Vera Vaseline, however it doesn't keep my lips moisturized for very long and I definitely want to find a new lip balm to use. I actually read an article fairly recently on Reviews.com all about lip balms and its super interesting. They review a bunch of different lip balms from several brands and find the top 3 best on the market. They break down the ingredients, reasons for them being the best and also give expert knowledge on lip balms. If you want to check it out, then definitely head over to https://www.reviews.com/lip-balm/ 

Exfoliating facial scrub

I have combination skin and I tend to be more on the dry side during the winter. Having a facial scrub is essential to my skincare routine during the colder months. I make sure to exfoliate at least twice a week. The scrub I am currently using is the Beauty Formulas Apricot Facial Scrub. It's extremely affordable, lasts for months and isn't too harsh on the skin. It isn't too finely milled that it doesn't remove dead skin and isn't too harsh that it irritates or scratches me either. Plus, it smells incredible.


Scarf

It is FREEZING in the UK, so having a scarf on when I go out the house is something I try not to forget. I've found that as long as I have a scarf on, I'm not too cold. The one I have been using this year is from New Look. I got it for Christmas last year and it has been a lifesaver.

Hot Chocolate!

Is it even winter, unless I have a hot chocolate at least once a week? I LOVE hot chocolate and really don't understand how some people don't. It keeps you warm, it's delicious and looks aesthetically pleasing in a cute mug, with some tasty toppings. I tend to go for the classic, whipped cream and marshmallows combo. YUM.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)