chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Bucket List

I

 love making a Christmas Bucket List because it means I always have something new to do during the holidays that keeps me entertained but also gets me in the festive mood. This is a list of things that I want to do during the month of December.

1) Go Ice-skating ✔
2) Go Christmas shopping with friends✔
3) Donate to a homeless shelter✔
4) Decorate my room for Christmas
5) Make a Christmas themed recipe found on Pinterest ✔
6) Take some cute winter pictures around the city
7) Spend time with people I haven't seen in a while (All a part of the Holidays, right?) ✔
8) Watch a ton of Christmas Movies
9) Have a Pyjama Day (Boxing day tradition) ✔
10) Have annual Christmas Eve party with my brothers✔
11) Actually light my candles (I have so many and forget)✔
12) Make S'mores
13) Play Board Games with Family
14) See the Christmas lights✔
15) Go on a cute date (not necessarily a real romantic type, just one with a friend or something)

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)