chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My Makeup Wish-list


For me, makeup has been so much fun to do whilst in quarantine. Of course I have lots of no makeup days but I also have days when I do a full face just to sit in my room. I don't wear makeup to impress anybody, I do it because I enjoy the process. Having all this time, it has been fun trying different beauty hacks, looks and techniques. Since exploring beauty at home, my wish-list has grown and I thought I would share the products that I am really keen to try. There are a mixture of drugstore and high-end products, which I hope eventually I'll be able to purchase. If you want to know what is on my list, just keep reading.

Primers

Fenty Beauty Hydrating Pro'filtr Primer
MAC Prep + Prime
Smashbox Primerizer

Foundations

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation 
EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Liquid Foundation
IT Cosmetics CC Cream

Concealer

L'Oreal Infallible Concealer 
ELF Hydrating Satin Camo Concealer

Powder

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Powder 
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder 
Revolution Makeup Bake & Blot Powder - Banana
ELF Halo Glow Powder
No7 Airbrush Away Finishing Powder 

Bronzer

Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation - F14 (Contour Shade)
 Fenty Beauty I$land Ting Bronzer 
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

Blusher

Milani Baked Blush 
Milani Rose Powder Blush
ELF Primer Infused Blush 
ELF Powder Blush Palhette - Dark

Highlighter

Wet n Wild Mega Glow Highlighter - Golden Flower Crown
Ofra Highlighter - Blissful
ELF Metallic Flare Highlighter - 24K Gold

Lip products

ELF Clear Lip Lacquer
HNB Cosmetics  OK Then Lip-gloss
Revolution Makeup Vow Sheer Lip
Revolution Makeup Muse Sheer Lip
Revolution Makeup Darling Sheer Lip
Revolution Sugarcoated Matte Lipstick
Revolution Makeup Velvet Kiss Lip Crayon - Chauffeur

Setting Spray

Milani Make It Last Setting Spray
ELF Dewy Setting Mist

Tools

Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush
Zoeva 317 Wing Liner Brush
Wet n Wild Makeup Sponge

What makeup products are on your wish-list? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you for reading,
Have a great day x 

4 comments

  1. Some fab products on this list! For me it's got to be anything from Fenty Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have two of their lip glosses and I love them. Such an amazing formula. Definitely want to try more products

      Delete
  2. You have some really cool products on your wishlist. Many of which are on mine too lool. To this day I've never had anything Fenty in my clutches and it's a travesty. Hopefully we can both cop a few things off our wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. My current online shopping addiction will probably make it highly likely haha

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)