chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

My Summer Bucket List 2016 (Day 1)

Exams are finally over! I've worked so hard this year and I truly believe that the work paid off. I'm proud of how I did in every single exam that I have completed. Even the ones I found quite difficult, because I continued to study and be positive all exam season. No matter what I get on results day, I am proud of myself.

Now that all the stress has faded away and I have 12 beautiful weeks school free, I can finally get into blogging more than before! I will be posting every single day (as long as there are no unexpected difficulties) this summer.

I decided that the first post should be summer themed (of course) so here is my 2016 Summer Bucket List! I intend to do most, if not all of these things, by myself, with friends and family. I will definitely document it all for you guys too.
So here we go!

1. Have a photoshoot around my city
2. Create a summer photo album
3. Go on a bike ride
4. Go to an ice-cream parlour
5. Play messy twister
6. Have a silly string fight
7. Have a legit picnic
8. Test Pinterest DIYs
9. Have a movie marathon
10. Try new food
11. Complete my wreck this Journal
12. Get a part-time Job
13. Go to London
14. Make new friends at NCS
15. Go to the beach
16. Go to a fun fair
17. Go for a nature walk
18. Go vegan for a week (diet)
19. Build a fort
20. Go to a trampoline park
21. Go Bowling
22. Try challenges with friends
23. Go rock climbing
24. Go on holiday (again xD)
25. Go for morning jogs
26. Have a water fight
27. Bake something new
28. Read and finish a good book
29. Plant flowers and keep them alive xD
30. Play board games with my family

I am planning to blog/vlog everything that I complete on this bucket list! I hope you guys are all as excited as I am to see how my summer goes, and a massive thank you to everyone for the support during the exam season. Your patience is appreciated and I can't wait to get back into writing!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)