chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Day 11: 5 things to do in the Christmas season

Of all the holidays, Christmas is most definitely my favourite! There is so much to do and so many exciting places to go. Here are 5 things that I love to do during the holidays.

#1 Visit Christmas Markets

Visiting Christmas Markets is so much fun! I love saving up money to buy Christmas gifts, food, decorations etc. I really enjoy walking around with family and friends in the Christmas spirit. Everything is always so beautiful and festive, you just can't beat it.

The German market in my city is so amazing. People travel from all over the country and the world just to come to it. It's always packed and there is a good reason why.

My old high school always sets up a Christmas market and I love it. I get to see my old teachers and peers as well as get in the festive mood.

Overall, going to Christmas markets is one of the best ways to get into the festive mood.


#2 Decorate your Bedroom

I adore decorating for Christmas. As soon as its December 1st, the lights go up, the crafts are out. I like to decorate my whole house but I always go the extra mile in my room because its my own little space. My own winter wonderland. I like to put my playlist on while I decorate the room and clean.


#3 Have a Christmas Movie Marathon

Have a Christmas Movie Marathon! Grab some popcorn, some drinks, blankets and your favourite sweets/chocolates and spend the day watching some of the best Christmas movies. If there is anything that gets me excited for Christmas, its watching a lot of festive films in the warm. I like to wrap myself around with a comfy blanket with my homemade hot chocolate.


#4 Bake Christmas Cookies

I love to bake. Christmas is my favourite time of the year to bake. Grab your friends or siblings (or do it yourself if you'd rather bake alone) and make some delicious treats! I love making Christmas shaped biscuits and decorating them with icing and toppings. I have so much fun baking with my little brother, especially when the festive tunes are blasting.


#5 Try a new look

It's the final month of the year so why not do something different and try to do a completely different look to what you usually do. I love my warm tone colours so I decided one day to do a look that was entirely cool toned. I had so much fun doing it and seeing how different it was compared to what I was used to. It may not be Christmas related however, its something fun to do when you're bored. It doesn't even have to be makeup, it could be a certain fashion trend or a hairstyle.

So these are 5 things to do in the Christmas season, I hope this gave you some inspiraton.

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)