chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Day 17: It's The Little Things


Happiness is truly the greatest thing you can ever have. Everyday we should wake up in the morning ready for a great day. No matter what the previous day was like, it's a new canvas, so start a new masterpiece.

I find happiness through everything around me. It's the little things. From the sun beaming through my window in the morning to reading blog posts in my bed, It's the little things that create something much bigger. It's like a painting. Each brush stoke, each bit of detail contributes to beautiful, fine work. No matter what it is, find happiness in everything that you see and do. 

I thought I would give some of my favourite quotes that make me happy and explain true happiness in the best way. 

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
-Kevin Aucoin

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
-Albert Schweitzer 

A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.
-Tom Wilson 

Every day is a new day, and you'll never be able to find happiness if you don't move on. 
-Carrie Underwood

The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life. 
-William Moms
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. 
-Helen Keller

Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. 
-Jenn Proske 

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. 
-William James

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- Eleanor Roosevelt 

If you can dream it, you can do it. 
-Walt Disney

Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. 
-Tony Robbins 

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. 
-Leo Buscagila 

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! 
-Audrey Hepburn 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted
-Aesop 

Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.
-Thomas S. Monson

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x

2 comments

  1. Wow, this was so motivational for me this evening. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much. I remember I loved writing this post x

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)