chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Day 1: November Favourites

HAPPY DECEMBER 1ST! This is my first Blogmas post (Thanks for that Robyn, haha). I am super hyped for this series and this is most definitely better planned than my summer series so there will definitely be posts every day leading up to Christmas.

 For my first post I thought I would do a November Favourites as it seems to be very popular and I have never done one before. This is a mixture of a few different things, so grab your hot chocolate and lets go.

Beauty: 


So in my beauty category, I have four products that I had been loving in the month of November. My first product was the NYX lip lingerie in Ruffle Trim. It has been my go to lipstick for sixth form. It's the perfect nude for my skin tone and doesn't feel really drying which is obviously essential in the winter time. It has amazing lasting power and doesn't transfer AT ALL.


November was obviously a lip product kind of month because I have another liquid lipstick to talk about. Towards the end of November I found myself wearing darker lip colours for the autumn/winter season and I particularly wore NYX liquid suede in Vintage a lot. Its a dark, burgundy shade which really suits my skin tone. The formula isn't as nice as the lingerie but I love the colour. It's very pigmented and the applicator is really cool too.

 The next product I loved was the beauty rush mint shine lip gloss from Victoria secret. This was actually from a Christmas lipgloss set my mum got last year but she only liked 3 out of the 6 colours so she gave the other 3 to me. She doesn't ever wear clear lipgloss so she let me have the clear one and I have been really liking it. The lipglosses are quite sticky but the clear one isn't as sticky as the others. It smells and tastes like a candy cane, which just makes me so excited for Christmas. I put it on top of a matte red liquid lipstick the other day and it just looked very girly and festive.

I have also been loving the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser to keep my skin moisturised and smooth in the winter season. It claims to prevent spots and I feel that I definitely have had less since using this more and more, recently. When I use it before bed, my skin feels really soft and smooth. 




Fashion:




I have 1 fashion piece that I have been loving in the month of November.

 Its a red and black plaid scarf with fringe. It is super big but not too thick. I think I wear it everyday to sixth form. I travel by bus and it's super cold in the mornings. It has kept me so warm and I have even used it as a blanket for when I've napped in the common room!























Music: 

I have had 3 particular songs on repeat on my spotify. These are:

1. Crzy by Kehlani. I have been loving her music lately. I love the vibe of the song and its just very catchy.





















2. Andrea Faustini's version of I Didn't know my own strength. His voice is just stunning and I love his cover so much. He definitely did Whitney's song justice and it just makes me smile.
















3. Oh Santa by Mariah Carey. Mariah is the QUEEN of Christmas Music and I loved her whole Christmas album but this is definitely my favourite of the songs. It always gets me in the festive mood.






















Other random things that I have been loving:


My cat ears from Forever 21. I love them! They make me feel so happy. I don't even like cats but these are just so cute.





My blog diaries. I have a two diaries to write blog down my post ideas and schedule when to write and post. I think they're so pretty and I've been using them loads in November to plan out my Christmas series.












These are my favourites for November! I hope you enjoyed the first post of my Countdown to Christmas.

Thanks for reading,

Have  a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)