chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Day 16: My Winter Break Bucket List



School's out! I finally finished sixth form today and it's officially Christmas break. Now that I have 2 weeks off from school, I can be merry and festive without the guilt. As soon as I got home early afternoon, I plugged my phone into some speakers and blasted the holiday tunes. The fun has already begun.

I want to make the most of my break before I go back to school in the new year and before the second term begins, so I created a winter break bucket list. I don't expect to do everything on this list as it is only a two week break, however I would love to do as much as possible. Enjoy!

1. Do some baking 
2. Go January sale shopping
3. Have a little Christmas party with my family
4. Have a Christmas movie marathon
5. Go ice skating 
6. Have a get together with friends
7. Start a Journal 
8. Donate to Charity
9. Go on a big wheel
10. Go to the German Market
11. Start a good book
12. Do a winter themed photo-shoot
13. Go to the cinema 
14. Write a letter to my 16 year old self back in January
15. Start a new routine for 2017

So that is my winter break bucket list. I hope this has inspired you to make the most of your break! Enjoy it and make the rest of this year special. 

Thanks for reading, 

Have a great day x 

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)