chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Day 19: Christmas

Christians around the world celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It's a time to say thank you for all he has done for us and a time to reflect on his influence on the world. A day of thanks giving and rejoice.

Happiness and Joy all around us. Music playing and smiles from ear to ear. Christmas is a time full of excitement and elation. Every December we hear Christmas cheer. December is the most exciting time of year (I did not intend for that to rhyme but get in!).

Rich in love. Christmas is a time for love and appreciation. Spending time with our loved ones and showing our appreciation for all that they do for us.

Ice and frost everywhere. The cold frosty air creates such a festive vibe. Cuddling up in the warm with a blanket and some hot chocolate is one of my favourite things to do. Ice skating is so much fun. I'm no professional but I go every year and adore every second of it, regardless of the trips and falls every now and then. And I can't forget the feeling of my legs tensing in the boots.

Shopping can be a stress. I love buying for friends and family but it can be such a stressful time. December is definitely the most expensive time of the year.

Traditions are what make Christmas so magical. Traditions add that extra special personal touch. I love having certain traditions as there is always something to look forward to. Whether it be going to a certain place every Christmas season or watching a particular movie with family, they make Christmas so much more special.

Meals, meals, meals. Oh how I adore Christmas dinner. The food always exceeds my expectations. Every year I look forward to stuffing my face in a giant meal and I'm never disappointed.

Adventures. Christmas is a time to try new things. Although its great to have traditions, its also great to be spontaneous. Try new foods, go to new places, try new things. It's the last month of the year so make it extra special by stepping out of your comfort zone. You could look like Bambi on ice, you could absolutely hate the taste of stuffing but its a memory you can have. Trying something new can always create new memories.

Sunday will be the day of Christmas this year! Only 6 more sleeps to go. I'm so excited for Christmas, you probably already know (Oh yes that rhymed, get in).

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)